Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
On another note that double double streak
yeah because the coach took nalyssa smith out the lineup and replaced her with a fukking guard :mjlol: of course boston was left to fend for herself in the paint

Caitlin-ball is why they were in a 21 point hole to begin with :umad:
caitlin ball as in? They didnt come back until she started shooting again.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Reese shouldn't have forced that last shot for the double double. Wasn't necessary since she already has the record.

Now they'll say she's stat padding.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

:sas1: REESE DIDNT TAKE A SHOT.

WE ALSO HAVE BIGGER RECORDS
TO FRY SO THE DBL DBL
WAS NEEDED.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Refs got the memo that the Fever are getting blown, so they’re calling ticky tack fouls on Angel :pachaha:

I FORGOT TO RESPOND TO THIS...

ANGEL WENT IN ON REF #17
(Hand gestures and all)
BECAUSE SHE GOT FOULED
RIGHT IN FRONT OF 17
AND SHE WOULDNT BLOW
THE WHISTLE.

THE REF ON THE OTHER
SIDE OF THE COURT BLEW
THE WHISTLE.

ANGEL DEFINITELY WARRANTED
A TECH BUT 17 DIDNT GIVE HER ONE
BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE WAS BOGUS.

:mjlol:FROM THAT POINT ON ANGEL
WAS MEAN MUGGING/DEATH STARING THAT REF EVERY TIME
DOWN THE COURT
SO THE REFS GAVE HER 2 BULLshyt
FOULS AND GOT HER OUT THE GAME.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
With all the talk about triple doubles and double doubles and "this hasn't happened since the early 70s" and all this shyt...... you guys must be HUGE Westbrook fans....

Actually.... I am a huge Russ fan. Always have been. But what's funny, is that many of you in here disrespected him for triple doubles..

Daps

is this stat padding looks like she taking rebounds from teammates who could’ve gotten a double double :martin:

They laughed about it after that game and its clear the team has bought into letting her starts the break off of rebounds rather than fight over them. i cant believe this is actually a argument on here its clear she got the triple double in the flow of last game. And it wasnt the last minute she had the triple double by the end the 3rd and nalyssa still got her double double. And assist isnt even a argument worth entertaining today she had 13 and rest of the team had 5. I doubt they would want her passing less.

Yall have already said yall dont like clark. Maybe not you in particular but will overlook when reese has more blatant attempts and try to nitpick when you think clark is doing it. As you can see clarks coach is unaware or doesnt give a fukk if she gets a record or not. And from clarks reaction to her triple double or even at the end of this game she just wants to win more than anything.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Tom Cruise just broke the all time rookie turnover record in this game yall...she now has 127 TOs. this record has been a long standing one dating back to 1998. Cruise also did it in 23 games, 6 games earlier than the previous record at 29.. but wait... there's more... since July is the month of fukkery on the coli let me inform you all that she is only 10 turnovers away from tying the all time season record at 137... with only 17 games left, let's see how many it takes our rookie sensation to break the record :lupe:

History :wow:
She's not a PG