Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I'm annoyed as fukk still. You can tell during the game Kamilla was not please as well as she sat on the bench.....smdh. In fact, the Storm coach basically admitted they won because Cardoso played so little in the 2nd half :snoop:
I felt like she was on her way to a 16 and 12 type double double while altering shots in the paint

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
As soon as she sat Seattle started racking up points in the paint.

I don't know what Spoon is doing sometimes. Run some plays for Angel and Cardoso. There's no reason why they went damn near the whole 3rd quarter without getting touches. She needs to make better adjustments.

Sky need a facilitator. There's way too many times where the guards ignore the post, swing the ball around, and end up having to go 1 on 1. Then they passed up multiple open shots only to have the shot clock expire or made them force a bad shot.

I don't like how they have Angel floating around the 3 point line. You're taking your best rebounder away from the rim.

I know Mabrey gets dogged but she at least got some production. Allen got 2 points in 25 minutes.

how long do you think the coach will last in Chicago ?

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
feel like the time has come for @3Rivers to bless us with a couple of new smiley versions of
12bjX3h.png

with Fever and Sky jerseys on to add to the fukkery :mjlol:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So what is considered an 'empty stat'? Cause we have people picking on Reese and Clark left and right, and I dont know what is what anymore.

Angel Reese has 13 straight double-doubles, but the team is 5-8 in those games. Are they 'empty' DDs? Does this take away from her accomplishments?

Clark is shooting and playing better after that tough 11 game in 20 days start. And stats are up cause teammates are hitting more layups off her passes. Does this take away from her accomplishments?