Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

7/22 WITH 1 AST.

AT LEAST MABREY HAD 6 DIMES.

WE GET ON OTHERS FOR NOT
GETTING THE BIGS THE BALL
BUT CHENNEDY ROUTINELY
LOOKS ANGEL OFF ON THE P&R.

I USUALLY DONT TRIP ON IT
BECAUSE SHE GOES AND GETS THE BUCKET
BUT YOU CANT KEEP LOOKING OFF
THE BEST PLAYER WHILE YOURE
BROKE AS fukk.
:devil:
:evil:

No lie, I didn’t wanna make any predictions and jinx anything, but I had a feeling Chennedy wasn’t going to have a good shooting game coming off that easy 33pts from the previous game. It seems like the offense is just to get her the ball and go one on one. To her credit, most of the times she does score. No one can stay in front of her, and shooting over 50% as a guard is impressive anyway you cut it. Seattle is a good defensive team, and I felt they would adjust.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardosa playing only 5 of the last 25 minutes makes no sense.

As soon as she sat Seattle started racking up points in the paint.

I don't know what Spoon is doing sometimes. Run some plays for Angel and Cardoso. There's no reason why they went damn near the whole 3rd quarter without getting touches. She needs to make better adjustments.

Sky need a facilitator. There's way too many times where the guards ignore the post, swing the ball around, and end up having to go 1 on 1. Then they passed up multiple open shots only to have the shot clock expire or made them force a bad shot.

I don't like how they have Angel floating around the 3 point line. You're taking your best rebounder away from the rim.

I know Mabrey gets dogged but she at least got some production. Allen got 2 points in 25 minutes.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No lie, I didn’t wanna make any predictions and jinx anything, but I had a feeling Chennedy wasn’t going to have a good shooting game coming off that easy 33pts from the previous game. It seems like the offense is just to get her the ball and go one on one. To her credit, most of the times she does score. No one can stay in front of her, and shooting over 50% as a guard is impressive anyway you cut it. Seattle is a good defensive team, and I felt they would adjust.

SHE GOT HER USUAL LOOKS
SHE JUST DIDNT HAVE HER SHOOTING
TOUCH TONIGHT.
EVEN SMOKED A COUPLE
OF POINT BLANK LAYUPS.

THE ISSUE WAS YOU COULD
SEE EARLY ON SHE DIDNT
HAVE THE SHOOTING TOUCH
WHEN SHE STARTED THE FIRST QUARTER
1-5 YET SHE STILL ENDED THE QUARTER
3-11.

SHE CAME OUT FORCING