Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

Lol.... what? A 20/20 game doesn't just grow on trees but if Angel puts one up :leon:

See how everything Angel did the past 12 games and Rookie of the Month is negated over ONE triple double by Clark? So now she has to put up a 20/20 game? It’s like she has to be extra better than Clark no matter how better than she is this season. Give me Angel’s record breaking past 12 games over that triple dub.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
See how everything Angel did the past 12 games and Rookie of the Month is negated over ONE triple double by Clark? So now she has to put up a 20/20 game? It’s like she has to be extra better than Clark no matter how better than she is this season. Give me Angel’s past 12 games over that triple dub.

I thought black people already knew this????

"twice as good"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
See how everything Angel did the past 12 games and Rookie of the Month is negated over ONE triple double by Clark? So now she has to put up a 20/20 game? It’s like she has to be extra better than Clark no matter how better than she is this season. Give me Angel’s record breaking past 12 games over that triple dub.
Clark has more everything, except rebounds.... She has more points, assists, blocks.. AND the first triple double by a rookie in WNBA history.. why are you shocked rookie of the month is close :mjlol: only reason Angel even in the conversation is cause social media is banking hard on rebounds :heh:

I never even knew people cared this much about rebounds the way the same posters here used to shyt on Dwight Howard and Westbrook :russ:

Westbrook = young sabotage :youngsabo:

Angel Reese = ROY :ohhh:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Clark has more everything, except rebounds.... She has more points, assists, blocks.. AND the first triple double by a rookie in WNBA history.. why are you shocked rookie of the month is close :mjlol: only reason Angel even in the conversation is cause social media is banking hard on rebounds :heh:

I never even knew people cared this much about rebounds the way the same posters here used to shyt on Dwight Howard and Westbrook :russ:

Westbrook = young sabotage :youngsabo:

Angel Reese = ROY :ohhh:

:dahell: How many posters are you addressing? Where did I say I was shocked the Rookie of the month is close? The only reason Angel is in the conversation is because she’s playing great, nothing else. Clark could’ve won the Rookie of the Month, I’m not anti-Clark at all. You seemed pressed breh. You can like both you know.

Breh stormed in with a whole gang of smilies and emotions. We seen who you love.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dahell: How many posters are you addressing? Where did I say I was shocked the Rookie of the month is close? The only reason Angel is in the conversation is because she’s playing great, nothing else. Clark could’ve won the Rookie of the Month, I’m not anti-Clark at all. You seemed pressed breh. You can like both you know.

Breh stormed in with a whole gang of smilies and emotions. We seen who you love.
Thats what your post implied dont back track now because some stats were posted :mjlol: