Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Clark has more everything, except rebounds.... She has more points, assists, blocks.. AND the first triple double by a rookie in WNBA history.. why are you shocked rookie of the month is close :mjlol: only reason Angel even in the conversation is cause social media is banking hard on rebounds :heh:

I never even knew people cared this much about rebounds the way the same posters here used to shyt on Dwight Howard and Westbrook :russ:

Westbrook = young sabotage :youngsabo:

Angel Reese = ROY :ohhh:

These odd statistics.

350 points, 150 assists

Who cares? Won't likely be mentioned anymore.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Weirdest energy of all time. OK she got a triple dub... Angel is still statistically better and breaking not just rookie records but all time WNBA records.. these weirdos see Angel ahead of Tom Cruise and think they should share the award. Bs

why is Caitlin called Tom Cruise, I missed that joke
:pachaha:
A'ja is not gay

Like 80% of the WNBA seems like it is tho, not that I care, but it is funny how some of them start off with boyfriends or husbands then end up with another woman like Candace Parker. I wonder if Kelsey Plum is going to end up with a woman now, lmao

as far as rookie of the year I wouldn't mind if it's Angel Reese or CC

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
See how everything Angel did the past 12 games and Rookie of the Month is negated over ONE triple double by Clark? So now she has to put up a 20/20 game?

Why are you quoting me about this? Where did I say anything about Angel needing a 20/20 or CC's game negating the past month? Angel is still my ROY after last night, CC's game didn't change that.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Why are you quoting me about this? Where did I say anything about Angel needing a 20/20 or CC's game negating the past month? Angel is still my ROY after last night, CC's game didn't change that.
I’m referring to the video and quote you posted. Not you per se. I’m literally asking you if you see the nonsense.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Chi/Ind currently 7th/8th in standings

Dallas could still get 2 lottery picks because they have Atlanta's first rd pick from the A.Gray trade.

Sorry, have to correct myself........... Atlanta's 1st rd pk now belongs to Washington....Dallas traded the pick to the Mystics for the rights to Stephanie Soares, who was selected with the fourth pick in the 2023 WNBA Draft.......So, Washington has two 1st rd pks in this year's draft, their own pk, plus Atlanta's 1st rd pk.....The Mystics could end up with 2 lottery picks...... Dallas still has the right to swap picks with Chicago...That's only going to happen if Chicago ends up with a higher pick than Dallas.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
BTW...Toughest remaining SOS

LA.567

DAL
WSH.533
ATL.528
CHI.523
LV.498
CON.496
SEA.478
NY.474
PHX.470
IND.466
MIN.430

Things are looking good for Indy.....The toughest teams they play are Minny(3)..Phoenix(2)..Vegas(2)..Seattle(1)..Conn(1).....That's 9 gms....but 7 of the 9 are at home......I think we're going to see a few more 17,000-plus crowds before the season is over.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

1:00 pm
Atlanta Dream - Connecticut Sun
Peachtree TV

3:30 pm
Dallas Wings - Las Vegas Aces
ESPN

6:00 pm
Chicago Sky - Seattle Storm