Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Thats been like the whole team. Wallace and Katie Lou.

Wallace shoots 26% from three on the same looks. Katie Lou 36% but she has zero mobility
Yeah that's the makeup of the team unfortunately. A couple more seasons until this team is a top seed. Let's see if they build this team like Trae or Curry has.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
WNBA got everything they wanted right now.

Rookies came in bashing veterans heads in.

League ready to explode by the time JuJu steps on the floor.
Yea I feel like rookies cooking the vets should've been the narrative instead of Clark vs Reese

All that shyt the vets was popping and these girls got right to business once their teammates got with the program :whew:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yea I feel like rookies cooking the vets should've been the narrative instead of Clark vs Reese

All that shyt the vets was popping and these girls got right to business once their teammates got with the program :whew:

I can't believe they had the nerve to be talking shyt about how high the talent level was in the league...................and the double double record was 9.

:mjlol:

Reese smashed that shyt as a rookie.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Real shyt social media needs to push the correct narrative these youngings not qith the bullshyt :ufdup:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can't believe they had the nerve to be talking shyt about how high the talent level was in the league...................and the double double record was 9.

:mjlol:

Reese smashed that shyt as a rookie.
on very questionable FG percentages at that :dead: imagine how it's gonna look when she hits her prime

old heads are on notice :flabbynsick: :umad: clark been teasing the triple double for a while now and did it against a finals team + the W

She know that moment she had with Steph last year mighta been her last time getting that look :mjcry:

:mjlol: Clark vs. Steph numbers will be >>>>>>

you know both leagues wanna set it up