Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Yeah they talk about her TOs and talk about her teammates like she's on a super team. I can't find anywhere to have a balanced convo about Caitlin and Angel, shyt too polarizing.
Her team is good tho not super team but definitely good enough to make the playoffs

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Clark and Reese restoring the feeling :wow:

haven’t seen The Coli this split since…

rpht47o3zzn61.jpg

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think the complete opposite lol

Lexie Brown said that when they gameplan the Fever every team strategy is to stop Clark. She said it’s not the same for Reese and it’s actually to double other players and that’s why she gets so many boards (and afterwards she clarified that it’s still not easy to get so many rebounds so she wasn’t hating, she actually don’t seem to like Clark lol)

So a rookie is already the #1 Gameplan threat lmao and still doing what she’s doing and I would take Sky team over Fever team any fukking day of the week and twic today

Love the back and forth between these two

It doesn't matter if the gameplan ahead of time isn't to double Reese when players double/triple her in real time. she is doubled/tripled everytime she is in the paint and grabs a rebound. She's scoring over multiple defenders every day Clark gets doubled and gives the ball up. Reese gets doubled and puts points on the board.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Y’all just need to appreciate two transcendent talents coming into the league instead of pushing false narratives and making it a Stan war

don't pay no attention to the stans breh

as a basketball fan I like Caitlin Clark and Angel Reese

I'm glad the WNBA has new fans because of CC and Angel

anyone who doesn't like their game is not a real basketball fan

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they talk about her TOs and talk about her teammates like she's on a super team. I can't find anywhere to have a balanced convo about Caitlin and Angel, shyt too polarizing.
Outside of Clark and Boston team can be rebuilt. The amount of times they leave Nalyssa open because she has a shot slower than Kyle Slo mo Anderson :francis:

Mitchell is also a shell of herself compared to the last few seasons.

Only problem with this team winning is ownership might think coach Sides is the one

:francis:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Y’all just need to appreciate two transcendent talents coming into the league instead of pushing false narratives and making it a Stan war

The problem is no one was saying this until Reese started eclipsing Clark. Now it's "appreciate both of them" now if you got a quote where you said this in the beginning of the season point me in that direction.

Reese slander was out of control. She was flat out slandered in every way and she fought back with her improving gameplay and breaking records and now nikkas acting like it didn't happen

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Chi/Ind currently 7th/8th in standings

Dallas could still get 2 lottery picks because they have Atlanta's first rd pick from the A.Gray trade.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The problem is no one was saying this until Reese started eclipsing Clark. Now it's "appreciate both of them" now if you got a quote where you said this in the beginning of the season point me in that direction.

Reese slander was out of control. She was flat out slandered in every way and she fought back with her improving gameplay and breaking records and now nikkas acting like it didn't happen
Nah I gotta back him he been saying this since the start he a huge Reese fan