Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
yea and he conveniently left out other stats like assist, rebounds, steals, and blocks in order to paint the false narrative :mjlol:

but for real… anyone with a functioning brain knows that Clark doesn’t “always struggle against good teams” just like anyone with functioning brain also knows that Reese doesn’t just “rebound her own missed layups all the time”

It’s just haters on both sides that are saying that shyt.
She does struggle against good teams I expect her to get assist she the damn point guard if shooting 26% ain’t struggling idk what is I don’t hate Caitlin anyways I think she’s great just like rickea is great

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm voting right now, Reese gets the nod for the simple fact that she only has one other good player on her team (Carter). Clark is playing with 2 other All-Stars, Reese is playing with a starting PG who gets benched every 4th quarter because she's a liability.
I think the complete opposite lol

Lexie Brown said that when they gameplan the Fever every team strategy is to stop Clark. She said it’s not the same for Reese and it’s actually to double other players and that’s why she gets so many boards (and afterwards she clarified that it’s still not easy to get so many rebounds so she wasn’t hating, she actually don’t seem to like Clark lol)

So a rookie is already the #1 Gameplan threat lmao and still doing what she’s doing and I would take Sky team over Fever team any fukking day of the week and twice today

Love the back and forth between these two

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Lexie Brown said that when they gameplan the Fever every team strategy is to stop Clark. She said it’s not the same for Reese and it’s actually to double other players and that’s why she gets so many boards (and afterwards she clarified that it’s still not easy to get so many rebounds so she wasn’t hating, she actually don’t seem to like Clark lol)

So a rookie is already the #1 Gameplan threat lmao and still doing what she’s doing and I would take Sky team over Fever team any fukking day of the week and twice today

I WISH YOU NON WATCHING nikkaS
STOP RUNNING IN HER POSTING BULLshyt.

REESE THE ONLY ONE ON
THE SKY SEEING DOUBLE
AND TRIPLE TEAMS DOOFUS.

:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Well yea cause the sparks have hamby no need to double while Caitlin would cook the hell outta Lexi.