Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

CAP

WE BE TALKING ABOUT FAT MABREY
AND YOU RANDOMLY THROW
ON A CAPE AND BRING UP
BIG CARDO OUT THE BLUE

:devil:
:evil:

I don’t like mabrey lmao i consistently said she the worse trade in wnba history 🤣 I’ll rather have diamond start and it wasn’t random I was responding to someone else who brought her up

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t like mabrey lmao i consistently said she the worse trade in wnba history 🤣 I’ll rather have diamond start and it wasn’t random I was responding to someone else who brought her up

CAP

I WAS AT THE GM
shytTING ON MABREY
AND YOU ASKED ME
WHY I DIDNT HAVE THAT SAME
SMOKE FOR CARDO

:devil:
:evil:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
This might sound wild but should t spoon be getting some COY love the sky was like projected to be 11th or 12 and rn they like 1.5 games back from the 6th seed

I'll be honest, I was calling for her head earlier when she was being stubborn about making the lineup change, but since then she's been good lol

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Clark does have a 22p/8a/6a on 9-17fg gm versus NY........The other 2 games were complete blowouts but under some tough circumstances......NY blew Indy out in Indy the 2nd gm of the season. Wheeler/KLS started....The other blowout in NY was Indy's 3rd gm in 4 days....They were completely gassed......I think Indy can win today's game and Clark will show up......Both teams haven't played since Tuesday. So it's even rest for both teams...It's also a home game.

However, my biggest concern for this game is Jones ....JJ has scored 8 pts total in the last 2 gms (64 minutes)....She is due.

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Clark does have a 22p/8a/6a on 9-17fg gm versus NY........The other 2 games were complete blowouts but under some tough circumstances......NY blew Indy out in Indy the 2nd gm of the season. Wheeler/KLS started....The other blowout in NY was Indy's 3rd gm in 4 days....They were completely gassed......I think Indy can win today's game and Clark will show up......Both teams haven't played since Tuesday. So it's even rest for both teams...It's also a home game.

However, my biggest concern for this game is Jones ....JJ has scored 8 pts total in the last 2 gms (64 minutes)....She is due.
Oh yea but she had 8 turnovers and shot 9-17 I want an efficient game from here with maybe only 5 turnovers at the most with 20+ and 10 and actually have an impact on the game