Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m saying cardoso be getting a pass for no reason

SHE HAD 9, 8 & 2 BLKS ON 44%.
HELD IT DOWN WHILE REESE
WAS ON THE BENCH.

IF OTHER ROOKIES
PUT UP THESE TYPE OF NUMBERS
nikkaS WOULD BE CALLING EM ALL STARS.

REESE IS JUST SO GOOD
ITS MAKING CARDOSA LOOK PEDESTRIAN.
:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

SHE HAD 9, 8 & 2 BLKS ON 44%.
HELD IT DOWN WHILE REESE
WAS ON THE BENCH.

IF OTHER ROOKIES
PUT UP THESE TYPE OF NUMBERS
nikkaS WOULD BE CALLING EM ALL STARS.

REESE IS JUST SO GOOD
ITS MAKING CARDOSA LOOK PEDESTRIAN.

Rickea is putting up numbers I’m not calling her no all star. She is 6’7 she should easily get 10+ rebounds a game

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rickea is putting up numbers I’m not calling her no all star. She is 6’7 she should easily get 10+ rebounds a game

:comeon:8, 8 & 1 VS 10, 4 & 1

YOU CLEARLY HAVE DIFFERENT
STANDARDS FOR OTHER ROOKIES.

SHE ALSO AVERAGES MORE BOARDS
THAN 6'9 HOF GRINER.

STOP PRETENDING 10 REBOUNDS
IS NORMAL IN THE WNBA

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

:comeon:8, 8 & 1 VS 10, 4 & 1

YOU CLEARLY HAVE DIFFERENT
STANDARDS FOR OTHER ROOKIES.

SHE ALSO AVERAGES MORE BOARDS
THAN 6'9 HOF GRINER

No I don’t 8 and 8 at 6’7 is ok it’s not better than rickea she just had 14 against the defending champs

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
kamilla just gotta remember she's 6'7 and she'll be good in the long run, problem is when you're a 3rd pick and was expected to be better than angel reese and angel reese hit the ground running as a ROY favorite while you're still adjusting there's now gonna be microscope on your game and people are gonna make comparisons, but honestly she's not playing worse than cam brink was and cam was getting all types of praise :mjlol:

she did her thing in the 2nd half after a slow start though and was crucial to the sky maintaining the lead with angel on the bench

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
kamilla just gotta remember she's 6'7 and she'll be good in the long run, problem is when you're a 3rd pick and was expected to be better than angel reese and angel reese hit the ground running as a ROY favorite while you're still adjusting there's now gonna be microscope on your game and people are gonna make comparisons, but honestly she's not playing worse than cam brink was and cam was getting all types of praise :mjlol:

she did her thing in the 2nd half after a slow start though and was crucial to the sky maintaining the lead with angel on the bench

NO ONE IS SCRUTINIZING CARDOSA
BUT A COUPLE OF POSTERS AROUND HERE.

SHES PLAYING WELL FOR A ROOKIE
ANGEL IS JUST DOING HISTORIC shyt

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Yes she not playing bad but she definitely would be better if she was more aggressive that’s all I be saying. Now cam brink was playing terrible fouling out couldn’t shoot but it is sad that she got hurt I hope she comes back stronger

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

NO ONE IS SCRUTINIZING CARDOSA
BUT A COUPLE OF POSTERS AROUND HERE.

SHES PLAYING WELL FOR A ROOKIE
ANGEL IS JUST DOING HISTORIC shyt

I’m not scrutinizing her🤣 stop bring dramatic it’s ok to say she don’t play aggressively especially as hard as you go on Caitlin I thought you would appreciate it

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m not scrutinizing her🤣 stop bring dramatic it’s ok to say she don’t play aggressively especially as hard as you go on Caitlin I thought you would appreciate it

:comeon:
"cardoso be getting a pass for no reason"