Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Reese/Carter are becoming one of the best duos in the league.....If Chicago makes the right moves. They can be a legit title contender in 2-3 years.

* Cardosa has great upside
* Mabrey is a good trade asset
* The Sky are going to have a ton of cap space

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

REESE 4 HIGHEST SCORING GAMES
ARE AGAINST THE FRONT COURTS OF
SEATTLE
INDIANA
CONNECTICUT
VEGAS

WHILE SOME OTHER PLAYERS
EAT AGAINST BOTTOM FEEDERS
LIKE THE MYSTICS/SPARKS
AND PLAY LIKE DOG shyt
AGAINST THE GOOD TEAMS.

:devil:
:evil:

She always steps up in the spotlight. Wait till the playoffs. She's her.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
kamilla just gotta remember she's 6'7 and she'll be good in the long run, problem is when you're a 3rd pick and was expected to be better than angel reese and angel reese hit the ground running as a ROY favorite while you're still adjusting there's now gonna be microscope on your game and people are gonna make comparisons, but honestly she's not playing worse than cam brink was and cam was getting all types of praise :mjlol:

she did her thing in the 2nd half after a slow start though and was crucial to the sky maintaining the lead with angel on the bench
She was never better than Reese. WNBA scouts fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
She was never better than Reese. WNBA scouts fukked up.
yea thats why I said "expected", angel reese was highly undersold and undervalued going into the draft when she shouldnt have been but that's part of why people are being tough on kamilla because the expectations they had for the two are playing out differently

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
yea thats why I said "expected", angel reese was highly undersold and undervalued going into the draft when she shouldnt have been but that's part of why people are being tough on kamilla because the expectations they had for the two are playing out differently
I personally think Milla is performing the way I expected. Good defense. Versatility on defense, good at blocking out, she's like a female Brook Lopez with better defense and less skill

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I personally think Milla is performing the way I expected. Good defense. Versatility on defense, good at blocking out, she's like a female Brook Lopez with better defense and less skill
yeah kamilla is doing good for a rookie, after angel and caitlin it's basically rickea/her/aaliyah edwards in whatever order but people just gotta understand angel is different and that's ok, they let SC's success over LSU make them think otherwise

angel is more dynamic and talented than she gets credit for, this is a girl who was at the top of this very class(behind paige) coming out of HS as a wing with guard skills, had to adjust her game because of injuries and then transferred to LSU and lead them to a championship as a big.. she's won at all levels so her game translating to the pros seamlessly makes sense

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One nationally televised game today. Liberty are going to smash the Fever, probably be over at the half. I won't see much of it between a cookout and the Euros

Surprised to see the Aces lost that game to the Sparks last night. I didn't watch. Will have to catch the highlights.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One nationally televised game today. Liberty are going to smash the Fever, probably be over at the half. I won't see much of it between a cookout and the Euros

Surprised to see the Aces lost that game to the Sparks last night. I didn't watch. Will have to catch the highlights.

Aces was playing a 2nd road back to back games

It was a damn good game tho