Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm really enjoying the WNBA becasuse of the already established stars and already established great teams like the Vegas Aces, and I'm enjoying watching Angel Reese balling out this year and Caitlin Clark has been playing at a high level rookie.

I been watching the WNBA since Candace Parker entered the league.

I'm a proud New York Liberty fan tho
:salute:

Daps
Idk why they cut her instead of Victaria Saxton
Man I couldve swore it was going to be saxton. Celeste was barely getting play time in garbage time but I dont see why you dont try to develop her more because they seem like they know what they have in saxton who is literally the last person in the rotation from what ive seen.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Man I couldve swore it was going to be saxton. Celeste was barely getting play time in garbage time but I dont see why you dont try to develop her more because they seem like they know what they have in saxton who is literally the last person in the rotation from what ive seen.
I agree the W definitely needs to improve on developing players. This cutting them and letting them go to overseas for 2-3 to develop and signing them back is dumb. If you gonna just cut them why have 3 rounds of the draft just have 1 round and call it quits