Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
How is bashing every wnba player except Caitlin Clark growing the league?

People make videos bashing the Indiana Fever minus Clark. And they bash all the other teams calling them boring.

dikk riding one player won’t get you that far. The WNBA would rather Clark go away than deal with this bullshyt.

You can call it hate or whatever you want. But that’s why players and teams are going to come for her consistently. And it’s only going to get worse.

When Messi came to the MLS, he clearly showed how he was better than everyone else. But MLS fans and media didn’t shyt on the rest of the league.

This who phenomenon has nothing to do with sports. It’s 100% racial and gender driven. And the NBA commissioner and WNBA league officials and owners aren’t saying shyt because of money being generated.

If the league isn’t going to stand up for its players they deserved any disaster that awaits them.
I agree and the way the constantly point out every single mishap or mistake is crazy I can find a million of those type of plays in the nba

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
WNBA schedule trash though. Why they got two games on at the same time on a Saturday :snoop:

A lot of people wasn't watching. And it was probably hard for them to secure prime slots. The TV deal that got is ass and they don't get any priority.

The only thing the league did was use as many "prime" time slots for the Indiana Fever. Which is sad. You got a team going for a three peat, and the WNBA isn't doing much to promote them.

The WNBA is really showing they don't know much about marketing. They've allowed outside people who don't watch the sport to come in and completely control the narrative.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I agree and the way the constantly point out every single mishap or mistake is crazy I can find a million of those type of plays in the nba
At the same time, though, we can't forget that there are at least 5 blatantly blown layups a game in the WNBA. That's nuts for a professional league.

In the NBA, a blown layup is a sportscenter lowlight.