Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I want the Liberty to run it back against Vegas, even tho Aja Wilson is the best player in the WNBA, plus Kelsey Plum is a problem too. The Aces pretty much have an all-star team

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I like Sabrina at pg. Sloot pisses me off some times

Ionescu could barely get the ball up the court last season in the playoffs against Conn/Wash....Sabrina is playing better, but she still has issues advancing the ball against the elite backcourt defender...I'm hoping her improved play carries over to the postseason and she does thrive at PG......NY needs to add a pg because Sloot is just about don't......However, I think the death of Sloot's mother will inspire her for the rest of this season....

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This is the kinda shyt I be talking bout :mjlol:

This is like when a QB hits a receiver perfectly and the WR fukks up and the ball bounces off their hands and it's an INT. Not a real interception lol

This was not a great pass for one. Two, I watched that game yesterday and saw at least three turnovers that were directly the fault of Caitlin and not a teammate bobbling a pass. There was even a turnover that wasn’t called when she stepped backcourt.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Okay, so LA/Dal/Wash are not making the playoffs....That leaves 2 playoff spots for ATL/Chi/Indy