Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is corny to me because I had to personally watch Jalen Brunson miss a fast break lay up In a playoff game and knicks eventually lose that game and the series.. NBA players miss and have bone head plays all the time. I see dudes put the WNBA players under a microscope and crucify them

:dahell: when was this layup u talking about?

And no... I Watch the Wnba now because the storylines
But I'm going to honestly say this shyt is so many level below watching the NBA it's crazy.
They're going to miss wide open layups alot in a game and look sloppy a lot.

That video is accurate because you have to watch it like if your kids were playing.
Understanding it's not gonna look good.
You're just here to support

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Mabry sucks not dynamic and inconsistent AF idk where the narrative that she's a shooter comes from she mid af

Nah white girl can shoot.

Shes the best shooter on the team.
Carter is the best scorer imo.

Maybre just gets to caught up in taking shots that she doesn't hit open players and starts to chuck.

Carter she probably start. But I don't know who you would sit

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Chi also beat the Liberty in pre season and regular season... liberty blew out fever by 38. Fever scratched and clawed to win by one point and it came down to a missed freethrow... what you tryna say?
I'm not trying to say anything. Sky playing like a playoff team but they played under their level against an Indiana team that don't practice.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

NAH SHE JUST PLAYS TOO FAST.

AS SHE GETS MORE COMFORTABLE
IN THE LEAGUE SHE'LL REALIZE
SHE DOESNT HAVE TO RUSH SHOTS UP
AS SHE USES HER SIZE FOR POSITION.
:devil:
:evil:

Word... It's gonna just take a lil tweaking, confidence and being comfortable.
She gonna be real good. Because her game is just energy and rebounding.
That scoring is just be an added bonus

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Angel really has no touch :mjlol:
It's weird bc she hits midrange shots, maybe it's nerves or lack of reps around the rim but that needs to be corrected. If she can reliably hit the middy or even 3s (which she does take) she can immediately elevate this squad along with the pairing with Cardoso

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:dahell: when was this layup u talking about?

And no... I Watch the Wnba now beyond the storylines
But I'm going to honestly say this shyt is so many level below watching the NBA it's crazy.
They're going to miss wide open layups alot in a game and look sloppy a lot.

That video is accurate because you have to watch it like if your kids were playing.
Understanding it's not gonna look good.
You're just here to support
During the India pacers series. I don't remember which game. It was either game 3, 4 or 6 most likely. One of the games the knicks lost. But definitely wasn't Game 7

And I don't see anyone watching the wnba like that. I just see people clowning tf out of the league at every chance...there's literally no need to say "they would lose to a boys high school team" people just like to be negative and antagonistic.

I don't expect them to play like the men. I watch it because I watch basketball. I'm not grading them like children... do people watch female Olympic runners and say "Usain bolt can beat that bytch" let the men be the men and the women be the women. Saying you watching it like you watch children is disrespectful