Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Chicago should be a playoff team imo
They should be, but I remember damn near EVERY sports media outlet picked the Sky to finish 11th or 12th. On the flip side, for everyone saying the Fever are the worst team in the league, those same media outlets picked them to finish anywhere from 6th-8th.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Mabry sucks not dynamic and inconsistent AF idk where the narrative that she's a shooter comes from she mid af

Bc the white girl couldn't make her free throws.
Shoulda woulda. They playing like this the game shouldn't be close against a team that don't even practice :mjlol:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This the same team that lost to the Fever :russ:

Chi also beat the Liberty in pre season and regular season... liberty blew out fever by 38. Fever scratched and clawed to win by one point and it came down to a missed freethrow... what you tryna say?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
how you guys are when its the WNBA vs NBA. holding 2 genders differently. true or false?

This is corny to me because I had to personally watch Jalen Brunson miss a fast break lay up In a playoff game and knicks eventually lose that game and the series.. NBA players miss and have bone head plays all the time. I see dudes put the WNBA players under a microscope and crucify them

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Chennedy couldn't control her emotions and cost them the game :mjlol:

What game were you watching? Because she cooked the entire fever team and the game came down to a missed freethrow by Marbry when the ball should've been in Carters hands to close out in the first place

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is corny to me because I had to personally watch Jalen Brunson miss a fast break lay up In a playoff game and knicks eventually lose that game and the series.. NBA players miss and have bone head plays all the time. I see dudes put the WNBA players under a microscope and crucify them

NOT SURE HOW THAT WENT
OVER YOUR HEAD.

NBA DUDES GET CRUCIFIED
WHEN THEY MISS LAYUPS
WHILE ITS EXPECTED IN THE WNBA.

:devil:
:evil:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What game were you watching? Because she cooked the entire fever team and the game came down to a missed freethrow by Marbry when the ball should've been in Carters hands to close out in the first place
If she don't foul during the inbounds, they win the game. Couldn't control her emotions

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
so youre saying that nba players dont get destroyed on espn for stupidity, and having GOATs being called trash, for not getting a ring for a team sport, oh ok. jus the WNBA

:heh: