Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
During the India pacers series. I don't remember which game. It was either game 3, 4 or 6 most likely. One of the games the knicks lost. But definitely wasn't Game 7

And I don't see anyone watching the wnba like that. I just see people clowning tf out of the league at every chance...there's literally no need to say "they would lose to a boys high school team" people just like to be negative and antagonistic.

I don't expect them to play like the men. I watch it because I watch basketball. I'm not grading them like children... do people watch female Olympic runners and say "Usain bolt can beat that bytch" let the men be the men and the women be the women. Saying you watching it like you watch children is disrespectful

Well we have to be honest here brother.
Whether you want to call it disrespectful or whatever.
Alot of us say stuff about them losing to hs teams in response to some of the Wnba players delusions.

But. O disrespect, If it's sloppy basketball, where theres kinda uncoordinated humans, who miss easy layups.
Yes... Its like watching kids play. And we still support it.
If we watched it with the same expectations as we do the NBA. We would turn this crap off.
But it still can be fun to watch.

Sprinters and tennis players are different because we know we cant outrun the men or the women. And we can't beat a man or woman tennis player.
We are watching the best athletes of that sport.

The NBA and Wnba aren't close to each other