Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Love it when the journalists enter the room

And he probably doesn't know so he didn't speak on it, the fact that Reese and Thomas are friends. She went to Maryland and been knowing Reese since she was in high school. And Reese deaded the story before the media had a chance to run with it.

Clark couldn't ended the narrative weeks ago. But she's been hiding behind the small town aw shucks persona and simply let the media and the fans speak on her behalf. She has all this supposed power and the only thing she's tried to use it for is bytching and complaining to the refs to get calls her way.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
And he probably doesn't know so he didn't speak on it, the fact that Reese and Thomas are friends. She went to Maryland and been knowing Reese since she was in high school. And Reese deaded the story before the media had a chance to run with it.

Clark couldn't ended the narrative weeks ago. But she's been hiding behind the small town aw shucks persona and simply let the media and the fans speak on her behalf. She has all this supposed power and the only thing she's tried to use it for is bytching and complaining to the refs to get calls her way.
She could kill a lot of narratives and dead certain shyt that would also benefit her teammates but she'll never speak up because she knows where her bread is buttered :mjpls:
"she doesnt wanna get into the drama and politics she just wants to hoop shes so innocent :noah:" :mjpls:

meanwhile her boyfriend and brother are liking disrespectful tweets about her teammates and angel reese :mjpls:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would too :pachaha:

Daps
Nope...A lineup of Evens/Carter/Mabrey would get cooked on defense..........Starting Carter/Mabrey/Diamond makes more sense
has carter fixed her defense or are we assuming cardoso and reese just anchors all of it.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The mystics vs Sun game tonight should be cancelled and just give the Sun a win. It's a waste of time and money.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
It's crazy that no one is talking about the Taurasi/Diggins matchup tonight.
I mentioned it yesterday. I've been waiting on this game since she signed with the Storm. I'm sorry, but I've got to ride with my squad on this one. I like Diggins, but she no longer plays for the Mercury so I'm riding with Taurasi. It's nothing personal.

Daps
It’s funny how people keep saying Clark is bringing attention to the WNBA, but at the same time ignore all of the other teams and players. At least Reese has been trying to show love to other players and not make it about her.
clark already been doing that. SHe just wants to play basketball over getting credit it feels like. She barely talks about it and only talks about it if asked. Other people can feel how they feel but lets not pretend that clark is out there bragging.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Cardoso/Reese going up against Stewie tonight
USA Today has released its top 5 WNBA Rookies, as of June 4th:

1. Angel Reese
2. Caitlin Clark
3. Cameron Brink
4. Kate Martin
5. Rickea Jackson

8:00 pm
New York Liberty - Chicago Sky
NBA TV

10:00 pm
Phoenix Mercury - Seattle Storm
CBSSN

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

She's saying a lot of the shyt I've been saying.

And the first league was the ABL. The NBA decided to hop in and created the WNBA, but the ABL had all of the best players. But since the WNBA was backed by the NBA, the ABL folded after only 2 or 3 seasons. It's as if the NBA created the WNBA to kill the ABL. I remember when ABL games used to be aired on BET.

If it wasn't for the groundwork that previous generations laid, there would be no Caitlin Clark.