Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
She's saying a lot of the shyt I've been saying.

And the first league was the ABL. The NBA decided to hop in and created the WNBA, but the ABL had all of the best players. But since the WNBA was backed by the NBA, the ABL folded after only 2 or 3 seasons. It's as if the NBA created the WNBA to kill the ABL. I remember when ABL games used to be aired on BET.

If it wasn't for the groundwork that previous generations laid, there would be no Caitlin Clark.
I didn't start watching the WNBA until 1999. I refused to watch it for the first 2 years cuz they stole all of our players. I was a HUGE ABL fan. I still have VHS tapes of the columbus quest games and their all star game. Their games used to be on HTS as well. Home Team Sports was a sports channel for the DC area. They used to show all of the Washington Bullets games and local boxing. If I mention the ABL to people, a lot of them don't know what it is. Nikkie Mcray and Dawn Staley were the best players in that league.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GPQv7lDaUAA0jEG

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
They need to go ahead and start Cardoso with Reese, move Mabrey to the 3, and have a backcourt of Evans and Carter. They might be small, but Cardoso being 6’7” makes up for it, and at this point, I don’t know if Diamond DeShields has it anymore. She played well in the first two games against Dallas, but hasn’t done anything since. Maybe it’s injuries, but idk.
what are your thoughts on Isabelle Harrison :lupe:

I know she coming off injury but I like her way better than Reese and has a better mid range