Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Indiana hasn’t played Dallas or Atlanta. So tell me how Clark made people want to go to those game?

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Indiana hasn’t played Dallas or Atlanta. So tell me how Clark made people want to go to those game?
I've been asking these dumb azz Kailin Klark Klique fans this same question. They are saying that Clark is the reason all of the games are selling out this season. I simply asked "why the fukk would a CC fanatic PAY for a ticket to see the Mercury vs Aces when Clark is all the way on the other side of the fukking country????"

Also, we play the Storm tomorrow night. That game is going to be lit. I just want to see Diggins' interaction with Taurasi.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm agreeing with you. The post I quoted fell off. Crediting Clark for ticket prices for other teams is insane.

Angel is getting crazy love from the city, she's outside, people aren't paying more for Sky tickets because of CC.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Right, but why is this a topic on NBC NEWS? This shyt is out of hand. They only mentioned the fouls as a way to victimize her, not failing to mention her team has played the most games.

Because NBC news thinks 99.9999999999999% of the WNBA is black and she's the white Jackie Robinson.

And everyone else could give 2 shyts about the WNBA. They are all on the Clark hype train and don't want it to be disturbed.

Everyone else simply bought stock in her and don't want to have to walk back anything. So they're clinging on to any excuse as to why she sucks right now.

First it was her coach holding back her game.
Then it was her teammates are horrible.
Then it was the coach not giving her enough minutes.
Then it was the coach playing her too much.
Then it was teams are playing her too hard.
Then it was they've played too many games against too many good teams.
All the while you have the narrative of the players are hating on Clark. Even though most of them haven't even played Indiana.

Now it's they have a bounty on her. Ignoring the next game she played.

The general public thought she was just going to walk into the NBA like Thanos, snap her fingers and be the GOAT from day one. Before she was even drafted people expected 35 - 10 - 15 and the Fever would be the number one contenders for a championship run. Thats the ONLY reason why Indiana would sell out all of their games. And it's the ONLY reason why someone would pay thousands of dollars for courtside seats. The masses got sold a lemon, and all of them are making excuses. shytting on the very league they claim they want to see succeed. You have condescending comments being thrown around left and right.

The WNBA players love the game and don't give a shyt about fly by night fans or businesses.

The fact that you got people still calling for the rims to be lowered and saying slick shyt to put down everything they've done.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Angel really think all these folks is tuning in to watch her throw shyt up at the rim from 2ft away? :laff:

Yes, people are turning in to watch her. They are turning in to watch Angel to see her loose and do bad, hate watching.

It's the same thing with Floyd Mayweather. People turned in to watch Mayweather not because they like him, they turned in so they can see him lose. Hate watching.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Today will go down as the most talked about day in WNBA history.... especially on social media but on network television too...it was even mentioned on a national news broadcasts :mjlol:

It came a long way from the find 5 dollars or your favorite wnba team wins thread :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yes, people are turning in to watch her. They are turning in to watch Angel to see her loose and do bad, hate watching.

It's the same thing with Floyd Mayweather. People turned in to watch Mayweather not because they like him, they turned in so they can see him lose. Hate watching.
Nah

She has a pretty solid fanbase that likes her, Kamilla too

She has critics, but they aren't seething in hate, a lot of people talking down on Reese were just people skeptical that she was skilled enough to play at the next level

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
For people wondering why Indiana’s schedule is so front loaded is simple.

1. The league tried to maximize earning potential because they will be off for a month because of the Olympics.

2. By the time they hit the back half of their schedule, there was a likelihood the Fever wouldn’t be in the playoff hunt so people would stop watching alltogether.

3. More importantly, even if the Fever were in the playoff race, the final 1/4 of their season and playoffs spills over into the first 2 months of the NFL season so even if Caitlin Clark was looking like MJ, most of the country is going to be focused on the NFL… and MLB playoffs.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Caitlin2.gif

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Angel really think all these folks is tuning in to watch her throw shyt up at the rim from 2ft away? :laff:
If you watched the video, that isn’t what she said. She said the new interest started from the National Championship game, which is true. If they didn’t play each other in that game, Caitlin wouldn’t be the lead story like she is now and Angel would probably just be another player as well. Angel already had a pretty large social media following, so who really knows?