Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
They have me agreeing with Kendrick Perkins. I hate it here :snoop:

But seriously I may just have to stick to the highlights and occasionally memes because the W discourse has peaked and caved in to the point where it’s not even about basketball anymore.

:sas2:
shyt is the NBA coverage any less ridiculous?

Daps
Angel Reese believes the physical play that Caitlin Clark has experienced isn't new to the WNBA

Just more 👀

"The reason why we're watching women's basketball is not just because of 1 person. It's because of me, too. I want y'all to realize that"

More: Angel Reese & Chennedy Carter on Physical Play, Hard Foul on Caitlin Clark

So I other words, they’re (she) is jealous that Clark is getting more attention and more credit for the spike in women’s basketball popularity, got it
:ehh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
This right here.

This shyt is pure hating and nikkas using agenda to rationalize it.

nikkas was laughing at the fukking WNBA just 12 months ago. It probably didn’t feel good and I’m not saying it was ok but if any outlet spent 5 min talking about WNBA they would’ve lost 90% of their audience and stop all that women hating shyt cuz you can spend an hour on Serena and Sha’carri and Etc and people from all walks of life are all ears

I was outside in real life during this years tourney at the regular bars the shyt was packed with CC lovers and non-affiliated and when she was scoring 40 shooting from the logo MFers was in awe. Same with a few weeks ago seeing Ant jam in ppl faces looking like MJ.

shyt is intriguing that’s all there is to it. Yea there’s gonna be a little “I’m gonna show this bum ass rookie up” and that’s pro sports ain’t nobody asking for that to go away but Pat Bev didn’t run into Lonzo full speed after the play or undercut him or choke slam him, we would’ve talked about him WORSE

This victim Olympics shyt is corny and then if you call it out you’re a koon :hhh:

GTFOH play the game how y’all want we can go right back to watching NCAAW instead of these boring ass pros

Link all the players that's hating

Yall seen one girl hip check CC and all of a sudden the WHOLE wnba is hating on her

Show me all the hate from all the other payers

Show me the players talking disrespectful about her.

Stop believing this goofy narrative

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
You mean LSU beat Iowa. But then Iowa beat LSU the next year. Angel has a point because I do believe she deserves some of the credit but obviously CC is going to get more credit and to be honest.... she should.

The Fever are not gonna win 10 games. It's a bad look to focus on CC every night when there's a whole league going in.

Angel is tryna get the computers putin' elsewhere. But SAS and 'em ain't tryna hear it.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps