Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
she right, Shannon and SAS both wave riding they know damn well they weren't talking about women's hoops like that until this past year. now SAS gonna do a podcast segment moving the goalposts and ignoring her original point while portraying himself as a freedom fighter.

And it’s dangerous because their platforms have influence. So people who are just now starting to watch the league are looking at every player and even team as a Caitlin Clark hater and ungrateful.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I’m so sick of this Caitlyn Clark shyt man. The media is making her a crazy polarizing figure man. Its not her fault

And the narrative that the vets is hating on her is nuts man. These chicks put in work for years.

Trying to make it seem like the black girls is picking on the lil white girl

She gotta go through the grind like everyone else

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Indiana fever, the whole team, need to spend two days in a three star hotel, separately, and think and do anything but basketball, get plenty of rest.

When they come to practice on the third day, they need to learn how to play as a team. Cause these yt ppl WILL protect that girl, and Chenndy played in Atlanta, she should have already leaned this lesson but from what I understand INDIANA is worse

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I’m so sick of this Caitlyn Clark shyt man. The media is making her a crazy polarizing figure man. Its not her fault

And the narrative that the vets is hating on her is nuts man. These chicks put in work for years.

Trying to make it seem like the black girls is picking on the lil white girl

She gotta go through the grind like everyone else
bruh this shyt is exhausting, because it's not even about basketball

They expect chicks to give her a free lane to the hoop

WOMAN UP, LIKE MANY BEFORE YOU DID

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yo big shorty on Dallas has hurt at least 3 people this season on screens

I can’t find all the highlights but I’ve seen at least 4 times where the girl was on the ground for a few min

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
bruh this shyt is exhausting, because it's not even about basketball

They expect chicks to give her a free lane to the hoop

WOMAN UP, LIKE MANY BEFORE YOU DID
Well the foul in question wasn't a basketball play nor within the flow of the game

It would be different if they did to her what they did to reese and there was this much outrage, but that wasn't the case

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Well the foul in question wasn't a basketball play nor within the flow of the game

It would be different if they did to her what they did to reese and there was this much outrage, but that wasn't the case
that particular play wasn't a baskeball play, but I've seen people complain about regular fouls against Clark with an agenda.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Yo big shorty on Dallas has hurt at least 3 people this season on screens

I can’t find all the highlights but I’ve seen at least 4 times where the girl was on the ground for a few min

And not one segment was spent on it before yesterday :francis: