Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
which makes her team more bullshyt to be honest. Like I had no idea the parity in the league was that bad.

Las Vegas been committed to winning by any cost way before anyone. Lol I know they're going to get caught up in something soon.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
A lot of these chicks better be glad that these college girls can't be drafted until they 22 cuz some of them are straight up ass cheeks and would get their spot taken!!!
They wouldn’t. There are only 12 teams. Repeat after me “12 teams”. The elite of the elite are playing. Chicks like CC better be glad it’s 2024 and not 2014

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
They wouldn’t. There are only 12 teams. Repeat after me “12 teams”. The elite of the elite are playing. Chicks like CC better be glad it’s 2024 and not 2014
I disagree. Go argue with someone else about it cuz u ain't changing my mind:manny:

Also why are u so damn obsessed with Caitlin Clark. I didn't mention her at all:patrice:

I've seen way too many blown wide open layups and missed shots from 3 feet away to believe EVERY chick in the WNBA is the best of the best:mjlol:

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
That's a bad chick.

I don't understand these NBA nikkas, you over there getting Draya pregnant, raw doggin Moriah Mills, and smashing botex faces middle eastern hood rats and passing this up. Those nikkas are trippin.
Kinda looks like a tranny in those pictures.

Angel Reese looks way better than her.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I disagree. Go argue with someone else about it cuz u ain't changing my mind:manny:

Also why are u so damn obsessed with Caitlin Clark. I didn't mention her at all:patrice:

I've seen way too many blown wide open layups and missed shots from 3 feet away to believe EVERY chick in the WNBA is the best of the best:mjlol:
Short turnaround
Short training camp
2 preseason games
Politics

Good players who get drafted don’t even make the final roster. Vets already know the system and have already adjusted. So it’s not hard for vets to keep their roster spots.

Good players get traded all the time. Then you have vets that get released and picked up by other teams. Case in point Skylar Diggins-Smith. She took a roster spot from someone.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

This. You can't tell me that the Fever and Sparks consist of "the best of the best" because they have several kats that blatantly suck. There are about 15-20 women in college that could either start or get serious PT for them.

The WNBA isn't the NBA. Let's not act like the worst WNBA player is better than 99% of college women's players. The WNBA is just so veteran-laden that a slew of players know the ins-and-outs of the game, so they make few mistakes, which gives off the false impression that the skill level is higher than it really is.

To keep it a buck, the league is full of Mike Conleys — decent players that are loaded with experience that make few mistakes that can lead to their team losing.