Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
GO3OlEVakAAypYS

That's a bad chick.

I don't understand these NBA nikkas, you over there getting Draya pregnant, raw doggin Moriah Mills, and smashing botex faces middle eastern hood rats and passing this up. Those nikkas are trippin.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Does Indiana have even a single good defender on their roster? Clark somehow leads the team in both steals and blocks :why:
The reason she leads them in steals and blocks is because she's guarding 4th options and this allows her to leave them and double on the real threats. This also allows her to play the passing lanes and not pay for it. When she's guarding a real threat, they are cooking her. She was not guarding Loyd and Diggins the whole game tonight and she's not supposed to because she can't. The same way Luka and Jokic fans act like they were Gary Payton and Hakeem this year due to some bs defensive metrics, I simply explained that James Harden in his career DOUBLED the steals that Rodman had in his career. Plus one year Harden was 2nd in the league for steals. We can sometimes use stats, but we must also examine them.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
shyt, when your teammates just stand around and watch you get doubled, ain't much you can do:mjlol:.

When they do get open, they smoke layups and brick open jumpers:mjlol:.
The doubles come from the hedging the screen. I'm baffled as to how none of these college coaches could figure this out. Hedge the screen and trap. No, they just let her come off screens and shoot open 3s all game and step back to the left. I am seriously confused as to how people are paid MILLIONS to do absolutely nothing. But it goes back to someone my homeboy told me years ago about his time playing for a D1 school and that some coaches are "paid to lose". I know it sounds stupid, but the key things he broke down were crazy.