Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Fever will not be able to get free agents. Clark early in her career won't be able to get free agents to come in like Kobe and Lebron late in their career. The players see that once the Fever win, Clark gets all of the credit, but when they lose, the blame is on them. Nobody wants to play in that shyt. And once again, it's not Clark's fault. She says the right things about her teammates in public. It's her kkkraker fanbase.

Sounds like lebron to me :mjlol:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Daps
The Fever will not be able to get free agents. Clark early in her career won't be able to get free agents to come in like Kobe and Lebron late in their career. The players see that once the Fever win, Clark gets all of the credit, but when they lose, the blame is on them. Nobody wants to play in that shyt. And once again, it's not Clark's fault. She says the right things about her teammates in public. It's her kkkraker fanbase.

That’s not true at all, all the players were getting their props when the fever won.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
The same people that said "Mitchell is averaging much more this year than last year and shooting far better from playing with Clark". . Mitchell averages 1 point more this year than last year and shot 3% better. And these are the people you want to defend? We can all get up here and lie about what we are seeing, but those numbers are not going to lie to you. Mitchell is as good as she's always been. I can't help it they've never saw her play before this season.

Daps
you expect me to belive the kaitlin klark krrakkers were out here rejoicing over Boston and MItchell. Man if you don't stop this foolishness. :russ:
It’s simple if your winning people will love you and if you’re in the spotlight and losing they will attack you. It’s give and take but it’s apart of it. And while some her fans are racist yall still acting like everybody on it like that. It’s not like Mitchell is going to magically not get critiqued on another team

Daps
The same people that said "Mitchell is averaging much more this year than last year and shooting far better from playing with Clark". . Mitchell averages 1 point more this year than last year and shot 3% better. And these are the people you want to defend? We can all get up here and lie about what we are seeing, but those numbers are not going to lie to you. Mitchell is as good as she's always been. I can't help it they've never saw her play before this season.
Mitchell plays way smarter basketball now with the team now that they have a point. We all know what she used to play like because the playoffs pulled it out of her again. I get why she played like that but we also see what the team was doing. She was gonn get her numbers but wasn’t winning enough to get noticed