Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps

they look at this as something that can't be broken haha. The rookie record for points, assists, rebounds, 3 pointer made, etc will be shattered in the future when they start playing more games. And THEN the koons/krazies will start to repeat what I've been saying about "they are playing more games now than back then". Once they raise the game limits, all total stats will be shattered, but averages across the season will be harder to break. Yeah, this shyt is ridiculous. ESPN is a mockery of what it used to be creating all of these new "records".

"Lebron is the first player to have 23 points, 9 assists, and 8 rebounds on a Tuesday in which it was a full moon and raining with a 65 degree temperature..."

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps

THIS REAL shyt THOUGH.
SHES THE LAST FROM
THAT ERA OF BAGGY SHORTS
INCLUDING MEN
BECAUSE BRON STOPPED
ROCKING THE BAGGY JOINTS
OVER A DECADE AGO.

:devil:
:evil:

Long baggy shorts tire you out over the game if you're constantly moving. I learned that while running. Every little ounce you carry matters. That's why some of these chicks in high school with 1 lb of weave on their head can't run worth shyt late during the game because that shyt starts to weigh you down as the game goes on. I discovered this hiking on a trail in like 95 degree weather. I had a backback with some drinks in it and by the time I finished, those drinks were gone. That backpack was empty, but that shyt felt like it weighed 20 lbs in all of that heat and constant moving for miles. I also discovered running in shorts above the knees doesn't restrict my movement on the last 2 or 3 miles when I'm starting to tire

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LMAO @ THE PERSON
WHO TWEETED THIS BEING
A COWARD AND DELETING IT
AFTER THE FEVER GOT SWEPT
WITH SMITH ONLY PLAYING
13 TOTAL MINUTES IN THE SERIES.

nikkaS ALREADY HAD THEIR
SCAPE GOAT LINED UP
BEFORE THE SERIES
EVER BEGAN.

NOW THE BLAME HAS BEEN
SHIFTED TO MITCHELL
LIKE THERE WERENT 2 GAMES
IN THIS SERIES.

I HOPE SHES READING ALL
OF THE COMMENTS AND DECIDES
TO TEST FREE AGENCY.

Why did you call Smith a coward?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps

That's Tynesha Lewis!! I'm a bit older than her, maybe by 2 years, but I had the biggest crush on her in high school. When my high school North Pitt played SW Edgecombe in 1995, I asked my cousin, "who is that dark skinned honey that plays like a dude?". She could ball. I'm talking about smacking the backboard with 2 handed layups in high school back then. I still have newspapers from her I kept from many years ago. She's coaching college now. She went to NC State and played a few years in the league.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps

:yes: KEEP DRAGGING HER
LIKE THE FEVER ONLY PLAYED
ONE PLAYOFF GAME

I HOPE SHES READING EVERY TWEET

The Fever will not be able to get free agents. Clark early in her career won't be able to get free agents to come in like Kobe and Lebron late in their career. The players see that once the Fever win, Clark gets all of the credit, but when they lose, the blame is on them. Nobody wants to play in that shyt. And once again, it's not Clark's fault. She says the right things about her teammates in public. It's her kkkraker fanbase.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The players see that once the Fever win, Clark gets all of the credit, but when they lose, the blame is on them. Nobody wants to play in that shyt.

:mjlol:BROAD AVERAGED 25 PTS
ON 50/45/87 SPLITS FOR
A WHOLE MONTH AND COULDNT WIN
ONE SINGLE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
AS THEY KEPT GIVING THEM
TO CLARK