Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

HER HANDLE ISNT NICE.

THE GIRL AT CAROLINA
KEPT PICKING HER POCKET
IN THE TITLE GAME.

THE WNBA IS FULL OF
THOSE TYPES OF DEFENDERS.

THE WNBA HAS A BIGGER TALENT GAP
WITH COLLEGE BALL
THAN THE NBA DOES WITH COLLEGE
BECAUSE THERE ARENT MANY
TEAMS AND LOTTERY PICKS
GET CUT ALL THE TIME.

WOMENS COLLEGE BALL
IS FULL OF GIRLS WHO REALLY ARENT
D1 LEVEL ATHLETES BUT YOU GOTTA
FILL THOSE ROSTER SPOTS
WITH SOMEBODY
:devil:
:evil:

She also can't go to her left. And she also played with players who didn't command touches because all they did was run the floor and look for Clark to pass or simply watch her shoot three pointers. She never played with someone was was just as good or better than her.

She also spent her entire life in Iowa in a bubble. Which means she rarely played or interacted with black people.

And if we're going to keep it a buck South Carolina and LSU made Clark a household name. Before that she was just a cac at a cac school in the big 10 shooting 3's from half court. She was a novelty act.

The problem though, is the country started seeing her for more than what she really was.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ratings over the entire season > ratings for 3 games.

Indiana had the 1st pick for a reason, they aren’t good. The last thing you should want to do is put them up against tough comp, get destroyed, and then have people tune the fukk out.

THIS IS MONDAY MORNING QB WORK.

NO ONE ENVISIONED HER
LOOKING LIKE THIS.

THEY THOUGHT SHE WOULD
PICK UP RIGHT WHERE SHE
LEFT OFF IN COLLEGE BECAUSE
WE KNOW THE NBA STAFF WHO
SCHEDULED THESE GAMES DONT WATCH
WOMENS BALL ANYWAY

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
So far, Brink is the only one that looks like she has superstar potential. She's like a female version of prime KD

I watched Clark, Reese, and Brink’s debut. Brink looked the best by far.

Angel looked real confident but I hate how she gets the ball in the post and just bull rushes to the rim; not looking for someone leaking backside or to make a post move to get a better look.

Clark plays shook like she wasn’t expecting the physicality or talent. I think she settles down but she has to get out of the PG position or them TOs gonna pile up

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I ain’t gonna lie, some of the missed lay ups were fukking awful and I counted 3 air balls at the least, wnba is a mid product, Nwsl is way better

Honestly, there's a lot of missed shots in the NBA, but the athleticism just gives the game a bit more excitement.

But you're right, the missed layups can't happen.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Honestly, there's a lot of missed shots in the NBA, but the athleticism just gives the game a bit more excitement.

But you're right, the missed layups can't happen.
Oh yeah you’re right about that but I feel like their strength just results in more bricks, so it looks more normal, but imma be honest, these girls gotta hit the weight room, that would help tremendously with the finishing.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Clark being good out the gate is a good thing for the league..the WNBA has never had this kind of push in it's existence in terms of advertising .....I think the pressure to be great is getting to her it's obvious...but the league didn't do her any favors with the scheduling and her and the coach ain't on the same page.....got her out there just getting some cardio while her teammates throw up bricks

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
And if we're going to keep it a buck South Carolina and LSU made Clark a household name. Before that she was just a cac at a cac school in the big 10 shooting 3's from half court. She was a novelty act.

The problem though, is the country started seeing her for more than what she really was.
White America doing too much!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Clark being good out the gate is a good thing for the league..the WNBA has never had this kind of push in it's existence in terms of advertising .....I think the pressure to be great is getting to her it's obvious...but the league didn't do her any favors with the scheduling and her and the coach ain't on the same page.....got her out there just getting some cardio while her teammates throw up bricks
Clark being good only benefits CLARK.

If people only watch Indiana, that doesn’t help the rest of the league. It means nobody really cared in the first place.

And people complaining about Indiana having to face the best teams, WHY WOULDNT the WNBA showcase their best teams and players on a national stage?

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Clark is an anomaly in women's sports . She got corporate money behind her like no WNBA player has ever had....I guarantee you that the best players in the game want her to succeed because that means more money in their pockets... 2 million people didn't tune In to watch the Connecticut Sun :manny:

I'm a Aces fan ... Caitlin Clark being good puts my team in the spotlight ...on ESPN and whatnot

charknicks

All Star
Daps

WHY WOULDN'T THEY
HAVE THE GOAT PLAY
THE MVP AND THE REIGNING CHAMPS
AT THE START OF THE SEASON?

THEYRE TRYING TO GET RATINGS
WHILE YOURE MORE CONCERNED
ABOUT CLARK LOOKING GOOD.

The fukk? Who said I care about Clark looking good? Where did I say that?

But yeah, if she is trash at the beginning of the season, people will stop watching. Its not a smart move for the long term of the league and this season for the ratings that you mentioned.

I literally said its not a good start for the Fever and for Caitlin. Gotta read there, homie. NEVER mentioned ratings