Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Dallas went 22-18 and made the playoffs last season. They swept Atlanta in the 1st round and they were swept by the Aces in the conference semifinals.
I thought he was right but yeah I remember seeing earlier this year where even with as bad as their record is they have virtually no chance of getting paige. Outside of that pick swap with chicago and even then they still arent bad enough.

That being said idk whats going on with the aces but they havent really looked legit all year. Aja will g et mvp but it wont be unanimous at this point

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
We don't know that.....Dallas was sub.....500 last season....
Like someone else said they went 22-18 last year and a top 4 seed. Phoenix 16-15 right now at the 6th spot, you don’t think a young talented team like Dallas wouldn’t be in their position if they were healthy the entire year. Sabally was playing like a MVP candidate last year and since she came back has picked up where she left off.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Candace Parker not walking thru that door
Chelsea has clearly lost steps coming off of injury
Dearica lawsuit probably got the vibes all fukked up
Divorcing that CTE nikka got Kelsey's funny face ass losing her PAWG powers

It's looking spooky for the Aces :lupe:

:mjlol:I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK
WHAT DID CANDACE DO LAST YR
BUT HE BEAT ME TO IT

:devil:
:evil:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Like someone else said they went 22-18 last year and a top 4 seed. Phoenix 16-15 right now at the 6th spot, you don’t think a young talented team like Dallas wouldn’t be in their position if they were healthy the entire year. Sabally was playing like a MVP candidate last year and since she came back has picked up where she left off.

I stand corrected on my sub .500 comment....But even the 22-18 record was a bit weak for the amount of talent Dallas had last season.........The problem is that multiple teams are better this season.... (Seattle, Minnesota).....There can only be so many above .500 teams.........Hard for me to give Dallas the benefit when their record is as bad as it is right now