Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I've watched almost every Aces game the last 2 years....it's clear as daylight there is something off ... maybe off the court issues IDK...2 years ago these women were mostly unknown to everyone.... today their highlights are on ESPN...they all got marketing deals....the dynamic is different this year...i can't even call it but its not the same Aces squad that would of washed this Wings team tonight :patrice:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I've watched almost every Aces game the last 2 years....it's clear as daylight there is something off ... maybe off the court issues IDK...2 years ago these women were mostly unknown to everyone.... today their highlights are on ESPN...they all got marketing deals....the dynamic is different this year...i can't even call it but its not the same Aces squad that would of washed this Wings team tonight :patrice:
Egos A’ja get us a lead then these mfs go off thinking they Kobe or something

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Egos A’ja get us a lead then these mfs go off thinking they Kobe or something
It has to be said... Kelsey Plum is costing this team down the stretch thinking she can go 1 on 1 against taller players.... Chelsea missed some big shots too :patrice:

and WTF happened to Jackie Young ...
that is the key question :jbhmm:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
It has to be said... Kelsey Plum is costing this team down the stretch thinking she can go 1 on 1 against taller players.... Chelsea missed some big shots too :patrice:

and WTF happened to Jackie Young ...
that is the key question :jbhmm:
I been saying Jackie is a ghost and some of these sensitive nikkas started giving me negative rep lmaoo she literally took and made one shot after the first quarter

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I been saying Jackie is a ghost and some of these sensitive nikkas started giving me negative rep lmaoo she literally took and made one shot after the first quarter

Exactly...man I love her game but she been on some other shyt lately...she needs to get the rock in Aja's hands while that jumper is broken...her defense been light too :francis: