Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She’s going to be fired soon. Idk why she isn’t letting Clark initiate any offense

They just locked her up.... she not what everyone thought she was.... and as a coach would you let a rookie that had 10 turnovers the previous game initiate offense?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for Clark...She can't really play her game because she is playing PG....Indy should've gone after Diggins, Cloud or Canada during the offseason and let Clark play SG....This would've freed her up more, improved the backcourt defense, etc.......Signing KLS instead of a PG was stupid.....It doesn't matter how many points Katie scores because the team's defense is going to be ass....Diggins, Cloud, and Canada are all elite defenders who would've helped Indy on both sides of the ball.......Clark is getting the opposing team's best defender every night...A player like Diggins/Cloud would've made the other team pay by taking advantage of the secondary defenders.

Also, any of you rooting for Clark to fail are idiots or just don't like women's basketball....If Clark succeeds the WNBA succeeds.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Because Clark's college game is much more spectacular to watch. Raining threes and pretty passes appeals more than a tall chick muscling in layups inside the paint.

They are doing a huge disservice to a demographic of fans. And Angel has literal star power no matter what her game looks like. It makes no sens to not put her on TV

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They just locked her up.... she not what everyone thought she was.... and as a coach would you let a rookie that had 10 turnovers the previous game initiate offense?
They got Clark out here running Iverson screens and stack high sets every time down. She just ends up getting doubled on the wing at the catch with no passing lanes.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for Clark...She can't really play her game because she is playing PG....Indy should've gone after Diggins, Cloud or Canada during the offseason and let Clark play SG....This would've freed her up more, improved the backcourt defense, etc.......Signing KLS instead of a PG was stupid.....It doesn't matter how many points Katie scores because the team's defense is going to be ass....Diggins, Cloud, and Canada are all elite defenders who would've helped Indy on both sides of the ball.......Clark is getting the opposing team's best defender every night...A player like Diggins/Cloud would've made the other team pay by taking advantage of the secondary defenders.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That’s exactly why they will falter. Could’ve been a low budget remake of Magic vs. Bird. If I’m the WNBA I would’ve boosted Angel’s star power even though she’s not better than Clark, the WNBA crowd wouldn’t know they’re being bamboozled. You have to build the league off the backs of casual fans, like always.

Who's better is subjective. They play different positions and have different roles. And Angel Reese has plenty of star power as us they just need to televise her games

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Was she a SG in college? I didn't paycheck attention to her

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Was she a SG in college? I didn't paycheck attention to her

She was a high-volume scoring pg who could also get 8-12 assists......Asking her to now be a pass first pg takes away her greatest strength (Shooting the basketball)...And again......Diggins/Cloud would've made Clark's transition much smoother.