Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 7/4 Sun vs. Lynx @ 8PM ET. Aces vs. Mystics @ 10PM ET. [PRIME VIDEO]

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I feel bad for Clark...She can't really play her game because she is playing PG....Indy should've gone after Diggins, Cloud or Canada during the offseason and let Clark play SG....This would've freed her up more, improved the backcourt defense, etc.......Signing KLS instead of a PG was stupid.....It doesn't matter how many points Katie scores because the team's defense is going to be ass....Diggins, Cloud, and Canada are all elite defenders who would've helped Indy on both sides of the ball.......Clark is getting the opposing team's best defender every night...A player like Diggins/Cloud would've made the other team pay by taking advantage of the secondary defenders.
Nah they got that Wheeler girl playing pg and she is freezing Clark out :mjlol:

All Clark does is come off curl screens up top

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If the league is based off the success of one person, they are more fukked in ways they can imagine. Juju is coming out in 3 years and Paige next year. MiLaysia Fulwiley is DUNKING at 5'11. 2027 WNBA draft is gong to be wild. If the league doesn't promote Juju and Fulwiley like they are Clark(and they won't) 3 years from now, then we know why. I don't want to see anyone fail. I don't give a fuk about her. My team is the Mercury. I'm not gonna cheer for someone to live up to the hype over my own goddamn team when they play us. What kind of stupid bullshyt is thatt?? They put all of their eggs into this basket and many of us knew she wasn't as good as advertised. I think she will get it together, but she aint ever gonna average 30 a game as her dumbazz fanbases thought. She is NOT Wemby. He lived up to the hype and was better than advertised. He just has an old ass coach holding him back.
She doesn't need to be and it's unfair to put those type of expectations on her in the first place.

It's also rather weird that people are automatically tossing her to the bushes after two games. Give it time damn.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Clark gotta play Kelsey Saturday too. Plum is gonna cook her :francis:

The Fever should've been playing Sky, Storm, Mercury, Lynx 1st tbh.

So far, Brink is the only one that looks like she has superstar potential. She's like a female version of prime KD

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I feel bad for Clark...She can't really play her game because she is playing PG....Indy should've gone after Diggins, Cloud or Canada during the offseason and let Clark play SG....This would've freed her up more, improved the backcourt defense, etc.......Signing KLS instead of a PG was stupid.....It doesn't matter how many points Katie scores because the team's defense is going to be ass....Diggins, Cloud, and Canada are all elite defenders who would've helped Indy on both sides of the ball.......Clark is getting the opposing team's best defender every night...A player like Diggins/Cloud would've made the other team pay by taking advantage of the secondary defenders.

Also, any of you rooting for Clark to fail are idiots or just don't like women's basketball....If Clark succeeds the WNBA succeeds.
I'm rooting for this Michael Bolton looking bytch to fail.
will-smith-nodding-raise-hand-faj5pq9rtknofm5v.gif

I've never rooted for anything white out of Iowa and I aint starting today.:camby:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Clark can also pass the ball and rebound.....She had 6 asst/7 reb tonight...If Clark was only a 3 pt shooter teams would not be double-teaming and putting their best defender on her.
Those rebounds come off guarding non scorers and long rebounds after missed 3s. Those stats don't fool me. She's making some good passes, but the turnovers are still there as she can't get her timing right just yet from anticipating the double team and getting the ball out of her hands. I said before the season she'd average around 17 a game. Averaging 30 was NEVER going to happen when the record is 25 for a season. You can look at my old posts. I also said that the Fever are going right back to the lottery. I can easily be that "I told you so" guy, but I'm just stating what she needs to fix. Yall thought you were going to see the best player in the league this season and I told everyone she will need to adjust. Plum didnt do much her first couple years either. I've been watching the WNBA since 1999, most people joke that "I've never watched a WNBA game before" and then proceed to tell people like me who is or isn't an all time great WNBA player and what teams are. It's hilarious. I used to get clowned for watching women's basketball and those SAME MFERS ARE NOW ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW MORE THAN ME ON THE SUBJECT!!!!! imagine that. She will be ok, but she's got to change her playing style. If she's not willing to do that, it's going to end very badly

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
She doesn't need to be and it's unfair to put those type of expectations on her in the first place.

It's also rather weird that people are automatically tossing her to the bushes after two games. Give it time damn.
those same people tossing her away, there ere 5x as many claiming she was going to come in averaging 30. Got to take the good with the bad. The funny thing is that she didn't ask for this. It's her crakker fanbase and people that don't know shyt about the sport hyping her up. They put her in this position to fail. It's not her fault. It's people like yall thinking she was going to be Kareem and "save the league".