Official WNBA Random Thoughts - ALL-STAR ROSTERS ANNOUNCED

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She was a high-volume scoring pg who could also get 8-12 assists......Asking her to now be a pass first pg takes away her greatest strength (Shooting the basketball)...And again......Diggins/Cloud would've made Clark's transition much smoother.

Well idk what's going on now because she doesn't even have the ball to be a pass first pg. She's not even handling the rock up the court so she's kind of in a SG role or so it seems :jbhmm:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Well idk what's going on now because she doesn't even have the ball to be a pass first pg. She's not even handling the rock up the court so she's kind of in a SG role or so it seems :jbhmm:

The problem is that Indy doesn't have a PG who can take advantage.....Clark is playing off the ball but only has 8 fg att in 30 minutes.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GNvFTqJasAEC-5O
lexie hull, Indiana fever

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Indy has talent but the GM did a terrible job during the offseason........She passed on Diggins-Smith who wanted to come to Indiana...That was stupid...Indy also needs a defensive post because Boston is not it......Boston will get you 15/7 but her defense/effort is lacking.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I feel bad for Clark...She can't really play her game because she is playing PG....Indy should've gone after Diggins, Cloud or Canada during the offseason and let Clark play SG....This would've freed her up more, improved the backcourt defense, etc.......Signing KLS instead of a PG was stupid.....It doesn't matter how many points Katie scores because the team's defense is going to be ass....Diggins, Cloud, and Canada are all elite defenders who would've helped Indy on both sides of the ball.......Clark is getting the opposing team's best defender every night...A player like Diggins/Cloud would've made the other team pay by taking advantage of the secondary defenders.

Also, any of you rooting for Clark to fail are idiots or just don't like women's basketball....If Clark succeeds the WNBA succeeds.
If the league is based off the success of one person, they are more fukked in ways they can imagine. Juju is coming out in 3 years and Paige next year. MiLaysia Fulwiley is DUNKING at 5'11. 2027 WNBA draft is gong to be wild. If the league doesn't promote Juju and Fulwiley like they are Clark(and they won't) 3 years from now, then we know why. I don't want to see anyone fail. I don't give a fuk about her. My team is the Mercury. I'm not gonna cheer for someone to live up to the hype over my own goddamn team when they play us. What kind of stupid bullshyt is thatt?? They put all of their eggs into this basket and many of us knew she wasn't as good as advertised. I think she will get it together, but she aint ever gonna average 30 a game as her dumbazz fanbases thought. She is NOT Wemby. He lived up to the hype and was better than advertised. He just has an old ass coach holding him back.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I have a pick that has Caitlin scoring in double digits every game. It's looking shaky now.
that ended tonight. She has to become a Reggie Miller/Rip Hamilton type of player. She goes for the ball and when her defender isn't letting her get it on the first try, she just camps out at the 3 point line. Bluder ruined her by allowing her to just come off screens and jack up 3s her college career. She had to know it wouldn't be that easy in the WNBA. Geno doesn't coach that way. One player isn't going to be scoring 30 every night and dominating the ball.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Clark had the same amount of rebounds as Boston
From a business standpoint, they should just let her jack up 20-25 shots per game to get her 20 points because that's all what the people want to see. Just sacrifice the season and let her score because you're not winning regardless. Team was ass this year and you added a 3 point shooter(and that's really all she is) and the only thing they got better at was selling tickets.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
From a business standpoint, they should just let her jack up 20-25 shots per game to get her 20 points because that's all what the people want to see. Just sacrifice the season and let her score because you're not winning regardless. Team was ass this year and you added a 3 point shooter(and that's really all she is) and the only thing they got better at was selling tickets.

Clark can also pass the ball and rebound.....She had 6 asst/7 reb tonight...If Clark was only a 3 pt shooter teams would not be double-teaming and putting their best defender on her.