Official WNBA Random Thoughts - ALL-STAR ROSTERS ANNOUNCED

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Man, keeping in mind this is only her rookie season is actually insane.

The more I think about it, thinking of what she's going to be in 2-3 years is actually pretty crazy.

This is the hazing year. They'll start letting up and easing up on her next year, treating her officially as WNBA family not so much as an enemy but an ambassador and she'll explode from there imo.

They already let up. Taurasi has called the LGBTQ dogs off.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The more I think about it, thinking of what she's going to be in 2-3 years is actually pretty crazy.

This is the hazing year. They'll start letting up and easing up on her next year, treating her officially as WNBA family not so much as an enemy but an ambassador and she'll explode from there imo.

WNBA players aren’t stat whores like the NBA. So you and everyone else is bringing that analytic bullshyt into league where the players don’t care.

Great players are judged by how many championships they get. If Clark doesn’t win she will just be looked at as a stat chasing marketing machine with no substance.

Daps

Hazing year?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GRgRZSTXEAAjCqc

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
and if you watch the games, at least half of those turnovers are because her teammates can't handle the pass. sure, some are definitely on her (like a couple of early ones today), but the vast majority of them are because the other girls can't make the play.

also, the whole "poor defender" argument is terribly flawed. she's averaging 1.5 steals per game and 1 block per game ... she may not be the best defender, but she certainly isn't a "poor defender".
She's a poor defender
Those that really watched Candace Parker play extensively

Did she look better than Aja Wilson?

I know many say that Parker is the goat but this Aja Wilson looks like the fukking Terminator out there I have never seen a woman hoop like that at that size :damn:

Or am I tripping
Candace ,DT,Sabrina and Aja are the goats imo

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This thread is filled with nothing but dikk riders and propaganda. :mjlol:

nikkas don't dikk ride NBA or NFL players like this.
[2Pac talking:]
It's not about East or West
It's about nikkas and bytches, power and money, riders and punks – which side are you on?