Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm not putting too much stock into Caitlyn struggling against the elite teams. That's a given imo.

I'd be shocked if she were cooking the best teams.

What really shocks me is her lack of a middie. It's like she just completely went full Steph and said, "fukk the midrange, gimme my three:birdman:":dead:. shyt just defies logic.

Steph is the GOAT 3-ball shooter, but he never passes up a free middie or layup.

Gravity is all well and good, but when your teammates continuously wet the bed and you yourself can't make shots inside the arc, that shyt goes out the window.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
This is gonna be a shyt show :mjlol::francis:

There's a chance that a bunch of rookies are gonna play over a deserving player lol

Ole girl on the sonics muhl gonna end up starting

Gonna be a shyt show

Reese, brink, cardoso are more popular than 90 percent of the league.

They gonna have to do something

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you cant even give me a system from last year that didnt consist of give to boston or give it mitchell. Its clear mitchell is not used to any type of organized offense at least any ive seen this year on this team and boston likes to play one way. They didnt get worse because from what i hear a lot of their wins came late last year against tanking teams and teams that already had the playoffs locked. You can stop the narrative now

they had a better record last year after 13 games than they do this year. And all of their losses during that stretch were close except for 1 game.

Boston was a rookie. And Nalyssa Smith was in her second year.

Indiana sucked because they didn't have a good PG and they didn't have depth. AND they were young. Mitchell's been there her entire career. Catchings retired after the 2016 season and they've been rebuilding ever since. Mitchell has been there since 2018.

At the end of the day, they pieces they've assembled doesn't fit with Clark's game. If you look at who they drafted, they were trying to build their front court with Smith and Boston. Like I said, a player like Paige Bueckers, fits better. Clark is just a distraction, she doesn't play defense, and her offensive IQ is questionable. She's also a volume shooter and needs to take 25 shots a night to be effective.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Ole girl on the sonics muhl gonna end up starting

Gonna be a shyt show

Reese, brink, cardoso are more popular than 90 percent of the league.

They gonna have to do something

Look at her stats at UConn...

The ONLY reason why she got significant playing time was because both Azzi Fudd and Paige Bueckers missed tons of games due to injury.

I'm not gonna say why she got drafted or even made a roster, but.. :mjlol:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the only issue with that is shes a career 21% 3 pt shooter. She airballs as much as she hits. If you leave hull in there long enough you will see why she is on the bench. Her defense is decent because she seems to care more about that side than most on the team.
Yeah her stats are ugly from the previous 2 years. She was however, over 37% on 4 attempts during her college run. I'd give her a shot cause Kristy Wallace ain't doing shyt either way :yeshrug:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Look at her stats at UConn...

The ONLY reason why she got significant playing time was because both Azzi Fudd and Paige Bueckers missed tons of games due to injury.

I'm not gonna say why she got drafted or even made a roster, but.. :mjlol:

Yeah I checked her stats when she drafted. I was puzzled. But I didn’t question it

I didn’t watch much UConn ball outside of the tournament last year

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they had a better record last year after 13 games than they do this year. And all of their losses during that stretch were close except for 1 game.

Boston was a rookie. And Nalyssa Smith was in her second year.

Indiana sucked because they didn't have a good PG and they didn't have depth. AND they were young. Mitchell's been there her entire career. Catchings retired after the 2016 season and they've been rebuilding ever since. Mitchell has been there since 2018.

At the end of the day, they pieces they've assembled doesn't fit with Clark's game. If you look at who they drafted, they were trying to build their front court with Smith and Boston. Like I said, a player like Paige Bueckers, fits better. Clark is just a distraction, she doesn't play defense, and her offensive IQ is questionable. She's also a volume shooter and needs to take 25 shots a night to be effective.
They might have been better, but that team wasn't bringing in any money. Roll all those girls around in shyt and they still wouldn't draw flies :francis:

Any team would draft Clark over Bueckers even if they felt Paige was better. This is a business first and foremost. Indiana is gonna do anything in their power to bring in players that suit Clark's game.

The league needs her to be a star and she needs to do her part and develop her game. Handle and floater/middy is a must as well as getting physically stronger.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They might have been better, but that team wasn't bringing in any money. Roll all those girls around in shyt and they still wouldn't draw flies :francis:

Any team would draft Clark over Bueckers even if they felt Paige was better. This is a business first and foremost. Indiana is gonna do anything in their power to bring in players that suit Clark's game.

The league needs her to be a star and she needs to do her part and develop her game. Handle and floater/middy is a must as well as getting physically stronger.
What does business and marketing have to do with BASKETBALL? There’s nothing extraordinary about any part of her game to warrant this much debate. The difference between Paige and Clark is they both went to school the same year. But Paige decided to use her last year of eligibility because she didn’t want to leave without winning a championship at UConn.

And Clark is a front runner.

She’s being compared to all of these iconic greats, but they all actually won titles. She hasn’t won nothing. Curry didn’t even become an icon until he started winning. Even Tim Tebow won in college :mjlol:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What does business and marketing have to do with BASKETBALL? There’s nothing extraordinary about any part of her game to warrant this much debate. The difference between Paige and Clark is they both went to school the same year. But Paige decided to use her last year of eligibility because she didn’t want to leave without winning a championship at UConn.

And Clark is a front runner.

She’s being compared to all of these iconic greats, but they all actually won titles. She hasn’t won nothing. Curry didn’t even become an icon until he started winning. Even Tim Tebow won in college :mjlol:
It has nothing to do with purely basketball but the league obviously wants attention and higher salaries. Clarks game right now is very limited, but she's good at the most efficient shots in basketball (threes/layups/fts).

She is no where near as good as her hype but as limited as she is, she is still posting a 55% true shooting percentage on the year. Ionescu, and Plum for reference struggled early on as well with efficiency as do most guards.

Paige Bueckers may be a better pro, but no body cares about her like that. She won't fill arenas and I know you don't care about that but it's important in order for the league big time.

Clark is out here drawing more than the wnba finals and some nba crowds :skip: