Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 2024 WNBA Champions New York Liberty

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Harassed by fans on Twitter? No one is above being harassed by fans, privately and publicly. Fans have always been fans. As long they’re not going crazy with threatening your /family life, racism and personal business, it goes with the territory. You can’t stop it, especially on Social Media. @Mars still finding a way to make this about Angel. :pachaha:

I was just asking a question...Attacking Harrison just because she acknowledged Clark seems extreme.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
But why ask about Angel? She has nothing to do with it. How about the fact that Indiana and Chicago are rivals?

Well, I did reference Sky fans....and asking about Angel's fans comes with the territory....Angel's fans have a history of going after people who show CC love...Mind you. I was referencing Angel's fans, not Angel.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think the Fever will choose to protect, NaLyssa or Temi?
I agree with this dude, probably better to protect Nalyssa and trade her for something instead of lose her for nothing. Still young and talented with some value, but let the next team deal with her and her family/Carrington beefing with her teammates like they did with AB/CC.

Daps
What I don’t get by protecting a player does that mean they can’t exercise free agency. I would want Mitchell to stay only if she wanted to. It’s weird because while she’s up in the air nalyssa seems like she wouldn’t mind staying despite it being the opposite some fans want

Mars

Superstar
Daps
You obviously protect Temi the quality bench player and let GS take KLS contract off your hands.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
What I don’t get by protecting a player does that mean they can’t exercise free agency. I would want Mitchell to stay only if she wanted to. It’s weird because while she’s up in the air nalyssa seems like she wouldn’t mind staying despite it being the opposite some fans want
A player can still exercise free agency even if she's protected. It

it should really be between samuelson and temi.

I had forgot that the Hull had replaced Samuelson in the starting lineup when I made my comment.

Who are the six that you want protected for the Mercury (assuming Taurasi retires)?