Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Credit to CT, they blew up all the pick and roll shyt that Minn sliced up Phx with. I don't like the decision to sit both McBride and Phee to start the 4th, Reeves got too cute with that 5 pt lead.

This.

I know you want to get your players rested up, but do it earlier.

Both scorers sitting while your offense has looked suspect all night is crazy

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Minnesota is realizing it's different when you're not playing against a slow footed center, a 42 year old defensive liability and Sophie Cunningham on defense. To Collier's credit, she was fukking Copper up too. And I'm not shytting on my own team, but I've been saying it all season.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Damn....Sky fans are evil........or are these just Angel fans?

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Harassed by fans on Twitter? No one is above being harassed by fans, privately and publicly. Fans have always been fans. As long they’re not going crazy with threatening your /family life, racism and personal business, it goes with the territory. You can’t stop it, especially on Social Media. @Mars still finding a way to make this about Angel. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Harassed by fans on Twitter? No one is above being harassed by fans, privately and publicly. Fans have always been fans. As long they’re not going crazy with threatening your /family life, racism and personal business, it goes with the territory. You can’t stop it, especially on Social Media. @Mars still finding a way to make this about Angel. :pachaha:
Didn't Aliyah Boston end up deleting her social media due to harassment from the CCC? :heh:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Damn....Sky fans are evil........or are these just Angel fans?

No, they’re not actually Sky fans or even Angel fans. If you go to any local Chicago page on Facebook and they mention the Sky, it’s full of hate from mostly white people…even if it’s a positive story. If it’s coming at her on Twitter, they’re likely trolls who came to hate on her because they don’t like Angel.