Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Dr. Buss is a scumbag! :scust::mjlol:

I can see why Magic, West, Kareem, etc would be upset by their portrayal but like in most or all movies/shows based on real people and events, there will be some dramatization. Every episode states there is dramatization.

Overall the best show in 2022 and I hope it gets some Emmy's and Golden Globes. :yeshrug:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Aftet last nights episode I can def see why the Lakers would be pissed off at this show. Also felt like Dr. Jay and wife wanted to swing with Cookie and Magic.
Doc and Turquoise could easily have their own HBO show based on their life.
Plenty of stories out there about those 2 including from Doc himself.
Throw in some Teddy Pendergrass and other Philly celebrities appearances and there you go.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cookie shouldn’t have this much shine in this show :unimpressed:

Their using her to ground Magic and make him more "human" but the funny thing is in real life Cookie was chasing Magic and the only reason they got married is because she basically wore him down.

Jerry Buss scumbag goated for the ending :wow::russ:

If I was Jeanie and the other Buss kids i'd be looking to sue. They took him DEEP into "Me Too" territory this week.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Their using her to ground Magic and make him more "human" but the funny thing is in real life Cookie was chasing Magic and the only reason they got married is because she basically wore him down.

If I was Jeanie and the other Buss kids i'd be looking to sue. They took him DEEP into "Me Too" territory this week.
knowing him he probably did do some metoo stuff. He hung out at the playboy mansion with Bil Cosby and Hugh Hefner. Cosidering everything i've heard about them two recently, it's not a stretch to believe he might be capable of some scumbaggery. They might wanna stay quiet on that before they open a can of worms and 7 or 8 accusers pop out the woodwork looking for a payday from the estate.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Another great episode but not based in ANY type of fact and i'm now CONVINCED that the producers have personal animosity towards Paul Westhead. They are SKEWERING this man:russ:

Dr. Buss is now a full fledged scumbag. And he did it AFTER Jeanie called him out on some "Take THAT:takedat:" type steeze. NO fukkS given whatsoever.

The ending was dope. The producers REALLY know how to end episodes. All of the final scenes from this season have been FIRE.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aftet last nights episode I can def see why the Lakers would be pissed off at this show. Also felt like Dr. Jay and wife wanted to swing with Cookie and Magic.

I can say the same thing after watching the Magic Doc last week and then watching this ep.

The scene with the baby didn’t even happen like that in real life and was dramatic different.

People that saw the doc then this gonna come away looking like :stopitslime::francis::comeon::shaq2:

I’m all for entertainment and fukkery but they went a little too far with the Cappin:heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
knowing him he probably did do some metoo stuff. He hung out at the playboy mansion with Bil Cosby and Hugh Hefner. Cosidering everything i've heard about them two recently, it's not a stretch to believe he might be capable of some scumbaggery. They might wanna stay quiet on that before they open a can of worms and 7 or 8 accusers pop out the woodwork looking for a payday from the estate.

Yea people forget there was no METOO back then….. METOO barely 5 years old.

it’s foul but it was what it was