Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
scumbag Dr. Buss :mjlol:

Dude trying to get that sympathy sex since his mother is dying :bryan:

Jennie told him the nurse is for grandma, not for him :mjcry:

Lot's of coaching drama on tonight's episode, Paul going through it :picard: being stuck between Pat and Jack.

I know Jerry West doesn't like his depiction, but his TV character is entertaining. Good scene with him in the locker room with Magic to close the episode out.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Dude trying to get that sympathy sex since his mother is dying :bryan:

Jennie told him the nurse is for grandma, not for him :mjcry:

Lot's of coaching drama on tonight's episode, Paul going through it :picard: being stuck between Pat and Jack.

I know Jerry West doesn't like his depiction, but his TV character is entertaining. Good scene with him in the locker room with Magic to close the episode out.

yea Logo & Cap may not like it, but their depictions have easily been the ones with the most depth thus far

you need them characters in shows even if they feel a way about it

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Gonna be dope seeing Magic do the Dr. J thing for other stars when they start coming to La in future seasons… I know for sure he does it with Isiah and part of the reason Isiah and their relationship soured.
MJ and Lebron would do the same thing. kinda wild though that it kept working.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Westhead acting like a lil bytch. You & Pat took over the reigns and got the Lakers to 1st place… fukk whoever brought you in, It’s YOUR team. Then Jack had the nerve to pull up to the hospital room on some big dawg shyt :mjtf: mannnnn