Official Windows Phone 8 thread...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just found an excellent app that allows you to download ANY MP3 off the internet directly onto your phone. I've downloaded over 2 gigs of rare, hard to find tracks over the past few days with this app.

Costs 2.49 but HIGHLY WORTH IT!

MP3 Finder

cam_e_ron50

KillaKiloz
Daps
Reppin
Collingwood
Just found an excellent app that allows you to download ANY MP3 off the internet directly onto your phone. I've downloaded over 2 gigs of rare, hard to find tracks over the past few days with this app.

MP3 Finder

good lookin on that. been lookin for an app that does this

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Recent reports show that there are approximately 45 windows phone smartphones per country now.

WP8 is gaining momentum. An incredible step up from just 5 people owning WP8 devices.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Recent reports show that there are approximately 45 windows phone smartphones per country now.

WP8 is gaining momentum. An incredible step up from just 5 people owning WP8 devices.

43 in the US.... Me and my girl threw the 920s in the bushes and went back home to GSDG :heh:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

MP3 Finder

out of curiosity , what happens when you try to do that with no app through your browser??

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
out of curiosity , what happens when you try to do that with no app through your browser??

It wont work. The app actually works as a search engine. You input the artist name and it automatically finds songs and downloads them for you directly into your phone. So the browser is not actually involved. Its essentially a search engine for free music....:yes:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Your loss. Now go charge your phones cause I know you have 10% battery life right now...:heh:
Cause I actually have something to use the phone for :smugcena: What good is 99% battery if it's a paper weight when you're not talking/texting/taking pics?

Why exactly did you throw your lumia phone into the bushes for your supposedly "superior" nexus phone? Cause you're sounding real silly right now...

Only thing worth talking about on the Lumia is the camera. That shyt is AMAZING. Best camera I've ever used.

Everything else is not for somebody who does anything other than talk/text on the phone. From the restricted nature of the OS to the lack of apps, it screams grandma phone after a couple of days/weeks. None of the available apps are as good as their IOS/Android counterparts and the other ones aren't even there. You really just posted a $2.49 MP3 downloader app in 2013 and I sound silly? :usure: