Official Windows Phone 8 thread...

cam_e_ron50

KillaKiloz
Daps
Reppin
Collingwood
Love my 920. I've dropped it so many times, still looks brand new. Got it day one for $79 with my employer discount.

I don't know why people obsess over apps (Instagram). I went from boring iPhone 4 ios to the Lumia 920 without hesitation.

I'm also on straight talk $45/month unlimited with it. Never got charged an ETF from AT&T ha.

I have windows 8, Xbox 360, and this phone. Everything is just so cohesive now.

The cohesiveness between all 3 is straight. Hows the exclusive Nokia apps on the 920? HTC kinda lackin with their own apps on the 8x beyond flashlight etc

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Dropped mine from less than 3 feet and the screen cracked. Bout to cop this new Nexus, get me a replacement 920 from my insurance and put the replacement on Craigslist. It was fun to switch for a couple of months, but the lack of apps and ecosystem just isn't for me.

I think the crack in the screen turned me off to everything. :heh: But the camera is godly and I'll miss it

cam_e_ron50

KillaKiloz
Daps
Reppin
Collingwood
Weird that a 920 screen cracked thought they were supposed to be crazy durable, what apps did you find you find missing?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Dropped mine from less than 3 feet and the screen cracked. Bout to cop this new Nexus, get me a replacement 920 from my insurance and put the replacement on Craigslist. It was fun to switch for a couple of months, but the lack of apps and ecosystem just isn't for me.

I think the crack in the screen turned me off to everything. :heh: But the camera is godly and I'll miss it
I will buy the 920...what color will the replacement be?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
The cohesiveness between all 3 is straight. Hows the exclusive Nokia apps on the 920? HTC kinda lackin with their own apps on the 8x beyond flashlight etc

the nokia apps are cool most geared towards supporting the nice ass camera on the 920. the flashlight apps are available through the marketplace for every phone i would think.

nokia drive + navigation is now available on all wp8 devices so its not exclusive anymore.

i dropped my phone at the gym on the treadmill at least 3 times and i was running on 8 speed. so i guess it depends on the angle it falls. but my shyt falls flat straight on the screen.

cam_e_ron50

KillaKiloz
Daps
Reppin
Collingwood
cause only 5 people bought windows phone 8 devices

Fukk outta the thread fakkit. All up in here making useless posts. Ol salty miserable ass piece of shyt lol. You obviously don't got a wp8 so why you in here? Get laid off from a Microsoft store?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I will buy the 920...what color will the replacement be?

Not sure yet. I slipped up on ordering the Nexus yesterday and now I gotta wait the 2-3 weeks :sadcam:

I'll keep in touch with you and let you know.

i dropped my phone at the gym on the treadmill at least 3 times and i was running on 8 speed. so i guess it depends on the angle it falls. but my shyt falls flat straight on the screen.

I've only dropped mine a couple times, but the other falls much harder than the one that did my screen in. This time it fell at the perfect angle on the corner..

cam_e_ron50

KillaKiloz
Daps
Reppin
Collingwood
Anyone know of any jailbreaks or dev unlocks to be done on wp8? Love this phone but some live widgets or extra customization wouldn't hurt...