Daps
Nokia you have failed me. The camera button on the 521 is stuck :snoop:

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anymore Windows Phone 8 smartphones dropping? besides the Nokia Phablet
They are bringing the Lumia 925 to ATT....as far as new stuff, HTC and Samsung are working on new phones...Nokia still hasn't announced anything after the 1020

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Lumia 920 is still holding me down. Whenever I switch over to Android for a few days I instantly get frutstrated. Is so unsophisticated compared to Windows Phone. I think making the OS completely open source will be what ultimately leads to its demise honestly.

Gaming on Windows Phone >>>>>>>>>> iOS and Android right now.

(PS although I am jealous of iOS getting KOTOR :mad:)

Than get a Google Nexus Phone or a "Google Play Edition" of the Samsung Galalxy S4, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, or Mototrola Moto X.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
HTC Harmony running Windows Phone 8 specs leaked, expected to be launched by November

http://www.bgr.in/manufacturers/htc...s-leaked-expected-to-be-launched-by-november/

Now WindowsPhoneBlogging has posted all the key specifications of the phone rumored as Harmony, which it claims to have been revealed by a company insider. The leaked details of the phone suggest that it could possibly be a Windows Phone 8 version of the HTC One as it will most likely come with One-like 4.7-inch display and other features.

Reportedly, the phone will come with a 4.7-inch LCD3 full HD display with 1080p resolution, as was seen on the One. It is likely to come with Windows Phone 8 GDR3 update, and might as well feature an UltraPixel camera, BoomSound and Beats Audio as well. There is no hint on the processor, though on the memory front it is believed to come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. All of this sounds promising and indicates that this will be one of HTC’s premium phones for the year.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
HTC Harmony running Windows Phone 8 specs leaked, expected to be launched by November

http://www.bgr.in/manufacturers/htc...s-leaked-expected-to-be-launched-by-november/

Now WindowsPhoneBlogging has posted all the key specifications of the phone rumored as Harmony, which it claims to have been revealed by a company insider. The leaked details of the phone suggest that it could possibly be a Windows Phone 8 version of the HTC One as it will most likely come with One-like 4.7-inch display and other features.

Reportedly, the phone will come with a 4.7-inch LCD3 full HD display with 1080p resolution, as was seen on the One. It is likely to come with Windows Phone 8 GDR3 update, and might as well feature an UltraPixel camera, BoomSound and Beats Audio as well. There is no hint on the processor, though on the memory front it is believed to come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. All of this sounds promising and indicates that this will be one of HTC’s premium phones for the year.

:banderas::banderas::noah::noah:

If this phone came in a 64gig variant i would strongly consider purchasing it.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I talked my uncle into buying a nokia 620 from aio wireless for 99 bucks

He was going to get an old ass android 2.3 or a htc tilt and this was far better than the 2 choices he planned to make, for 20 more