Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
theres rumor some of these alternate characters will show up in multiverse of madness and maybe beyond (Cap Pegg Carter, Killmonger as black panther, etc)

even tho the episodes are stand alone, it seems like some of the characters cross over based on the trailers (a dark version of dr strange meeting captain carter, etc)

lowkey this may give us hints if they will make this version of killmonger the MCU black panther moving forward (tho a lot of us here still favor a new T'Challa)

so i am viewing this show as what happens after Loki

I doubt it'll be true, but I love the rumor that Captain Carter is the founder of the MCU Captain Britain Corps.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m hype for this tomorrow

I didn’t keep up with Loki (i binged it) are these still not being released at midnight?

Doctor-Strange-What-if-marvel-series-on-d-43683112-540-300.gif

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why is Captian Carter like 10x stronger than Steve Rogers Cap?

Very fun and action packed. I can tell right now that the format will leave a lot on the table for most of these type of stories. Seems like it could be a whole series of 90 min animated movies.. Or at least a full hour per ep.

I can't rate just this one ep. It has achieved the status of a definite watch at least once (3/5). Could be a multi watch type of thing but I need to see different eps for some reason to decide

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Very fun and action packed. I can tell right now that the format will leave a lot on the table for most of these type of stories. Seems like it could be a whole series of 90 min animated movies.. Or at least a full hour per ep.

I can't rate just this one ep. It has achieved the status of a definite watch at least once (3/5). Could be a multi watch type of thing but I need to see different eps for some reason to decide

Steve threw a motorcycle at full speed, and stopped a helicopter from taking off with one arm. It's just that animation has no limits, so they can get as wild with the action as they want and not have it look silly.

I'm fully expecting Chuds to overlook this however and bytch about it on social media.

DSA15

Pro
Daps

Hopefully we get an Isiah Bradley animated feature during his time. They can do so many things now with this.