Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Good grief this looks absolutely fire. :blessed:

Finally, I can watch more than a handful of shows on this doggone channel. :takedat:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Marvel Studios finally coming for DC's animated movie crown. This looks awesome.

So far these are the episodes I think I've ID'd:

What if Peggy Carter got the super soldier serum instead of Steve Rogers?
What if Yondu picked up T'Challa from Earth instead of Peter Quill?
What if Tony Stark never got shrapnel to the chest (because he was saved by Killmonger back when he was US special forces?! :wow:)

What if Ultron completed his transfer into Vision's body (it looks like he has all the infinity stones in his armor?!)
An unknown zombies episode
An unknown Howard the Duck episode

Is this serialized storytelling? How do sleepy Doctor Strange and Peggy Carter meet?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Is this serialized storytelling? How do sleepy Doctor Strange and Peggy Carter meet?
If it's like the comics then they're all stand alone stories.

I wonder if they're going to be based off MCU events (except the Howard the Duck one obviously) I think it would be difficult using comic events since a large portion of the audience would be clueless.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's like the comics then they're all stand alone stories.

I wonder if they're going to be based off MCU events (except the Howard the Duck one obviously) I think it would be difficult using comic events since a large portion of the audience would be clueless.

I think they are going to connect all the universe with a actual story. I think its gonna lead to a multiverse avengers type thing.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dWvVip8.gif

Come on Wit It!!!!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Me and MBJ are the same age, which means killmonger would have been like 20 when tony was caught

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Jeffrey Wright

Now that you said that I think I remember hearing about that. Hope he shows up in the movies when something big happens.

He's a good actor too. Might watch season 3 of westworld but season 2 was pretty trash.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Me and MBJ are the same age, which means killmonger would have been like 20 when tony was caught
Nah.

The first BP flashbacked to 1992 and also took place in 2016 (week after Civil War). He was about 10 in the 92 flashback. So he's about 26 when meeting Iron Man.