Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Daps
Brehs... I dont know. I'm just not feeling the voice actors they're using.

Folks keep saying they're using the OG actors with the exception of RDJ but I can't tell.

Only one I could make out in this new commercial is Michael B Jordan.

I hope Disney ain't cutting corners and not using actors they have access to just cause they don't wanna pay.

I really feel like they should have paid RDJ tbh. It aint like they aint got it :francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The early (non-spoiler) reviews on Youtube are saying this show will be crazy and just as important to MCU continuity as the other Disney+ shows. :wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Brehs... I dont know. I'm just not feeling the voice actors they're using.

Folks keep saying they're using the OG actors with the exception of RDJ but I can't tell.

Only one I could make out in this new commercial is Michael B Jordan.

I hope Disney ain't cutting corners and not using actors they have access to just cause they don't wanna pay.

I really feel like they should have paid RDJ tbh. It aint like they aint got it :francis:

They don’t even want to pay Johansson her bread, yet you think they’ll do it for everyone else :mjlol:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
My only 2 questions about this show is that if some of these characters will translate to live screen and the other if this is moonlighting
as an introduction to the 2nd Doctor Strange movie??

Daps
My only 2 questions about this show is that if some of these characters will translate to live screen and the other if this is moonlighting
as an introduction to the 2nd Doctor Strange movie??

theres rumor some of these alternate characters will show up in multiverse of madness and maybe beyond (Cap Pegg Carter, Killmonger as black panther, etc)

even tho the episodes are stand alone, it seems like some of the characters cross over based on the trailers (a dark version of dr strange meeting captain carter, etc)

lowkey this may give us hints if they will make this version of killmonger the MCU black panther moving forward (tho a lot of us here still favor a new T'Challa)

so i am viewing this show as what happens after Loki