Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like MBJ’s joke in this ep he really is a big anime fan and wanted his fit to look like vegeta but u can see it better animated

Yeah he asked the customer designer to base it off of Vegeta’s DBZ Season 1 design

While promoting their new movie, Creed II, Jordan sat down with fellow MCU star, Tessa Thompson (Thor: Ragnarok), and the two actors asked each other questions in a segment for IGN.

Thompson asked Jordan if his Killmonger garb was in fact based on Vegeta and the actor gave a resounding "maybe."

"I'm not sure," he said, "Honestly, I really don't know." While Jordan agreed the looks are definitely similar, it wasn't something he discussed with Ryan Coogler, the film's director.

Apparently, Coogler is also a fan of anime, making the clothing connection a very possible, purposeful choice. "But, I mean, Ryan likes anime, too," Jordan added, "So maybe. Hopefully."

Probably was just the costume designers idea.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I see a lot of crying over him football tossing the bomb...like bro, it's a superhero cartoon. It was probably some revolutionarily light Stark-tech bomb. Just shut the fukk up and enjoy the story.

They're panning the whole episode because of ONE (admittedly silly) scene? :dahell:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally in a good place to catch this wk. Killmonger wrapped up the whole movie in 5 min :mjlol: this is definitely my favorite show so far