Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Well, two major reasons, as I see it.
1: The way theyre handling the multiverse concept - there are infinite universes where anything can happen...quite literally there is a universe where alligators occupy the role of Gods. Logic has been blown out of the water
2: If we ignore that, and pretend that there is some sort of way to value what has happened in the MCU so far....well, all of that was just the will of Kang. I refuse to have this debate again because both Owen Wilson and Ravonna or whatever make clear that free will has never existed in the MCU up until the point that She Loki killed Kang. So, any and all "canon" can be boiled down to Kang's puppet show. That, again, is ignoring the multiverse situation...which allows the writers to trash all the MCU consistency that made the Infinity saga great.

Disney's done it again.
They'll make a shyt load of money, though, dishing out endless shallow content.
I hear you bro but let’s wait and see how this shyt plays out

not saying the MCU is perfect but they built a a hell of a movie universe like no other studio, so I’m not going doubt them

not knocking your opinion or thoughts at all bro

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I hear you bro but let’s wait and see how this shyt plays out

not saying the MCU is perfect but they built a a hell of a movie universe like no other studio, so I’m not going doubt them

not knocking your opinion or thoughts at all bro
Oh, I agree.
The Infinity saga was one of the most impressive accomplishments in movies making ever, Id argue.
But now Disney is in charge...

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I think you're interpreting this incorrectly. Fiege has more control now, not less. This is why the TV end now exists and is canon with the film verse. Fiege didn't fukk with Perlmutter and was essentially freezing all the TV stuff out of his brand as he didn't have control of it.

This means that the person was in control of the MCU has more control. Fiege and Perlmutter were in-fighting constantly.

So the correct answer isn't "now Disney is in charge" its now "Fiege is in charge". He is basically the head of Marvel as a brand now, instead of just the film division. That's why all this Disney+ stuff is so on brand and nothing like the Netflix and ABC shows.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I think you're interpreting this incorrectly. Fiege has more control now, not less. This is why the TV end now exists and is canon with the film verse. Fiege didn't fukk with Perlmutter and was essentially freezing all the TV stuff out of his brand as he didn't have control of it.

This means that the person was in control of the MCU has more control. Fiege and Perlmutter were in-fighting constantly.

So the correct answer isn't "now Disney is in charge" its now "Fiege is in charge". He is basically the head of Marvel as a brand now, instead of just the film division. That's why all this Disney+ stuff is so on brand and nothing like the Netflix and ABC shows.
I understand it fully.
I think you and I probably have a difference of opinion on Fiege.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was dope. since they doing all the what ifs based on the mcu flicks will it lead to a what if avengers team up finale like they teased in the trailer?!! It moved so fast so i couldnt see what characters were in the multiverse version

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
How would they do a live action Captain Carter?
CGI like Thanos? New actress? because og Peggy isn't going to gym to get that buff
I feel like she would definitely come back for a role like this
she wouldn't even have to work out hard for a role like this since she's just a cap copy