Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was cool. Like mentioned before, it covered a lot of the same ground as the 1st Cap movie so nothing completely bizarre or fresh. I did like some of the action scenes, especially the airplane one :ehh:.

Also Agent Carter that aired on ABC for a couple of seasons was an underrated comic book show.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Why you say that?
Well, two major reasons, as I see it.
1: The way theyre handling the multiverse concept - there are infinite universes where anything can happen...quite literally there is a universe where alligators occupy the role of Gods. Logic has been blown out of the water
2: If we ignore that, and pretend that there is some sort of way to value what has happened in the MCU so far....well, all of that was just the will of Kang. I refuse to have this debate again because both Owen Wilson and Ravonna or whatever make clear that free will has never existed in the MCU up until the point that She Loki killed Kang. So, any and all "canon" can be boiled down to Kang's puppet show. That, again, is ignoring the multiverse situation...which allows the writers to trash all the MCU consistency that made the Infinity saga great.

Disney's done it again.
They'll make a shyt load of money, though, dishing out endless shallow content.

Last edited:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I know it’s animation but is this show cannon to their live action multiverse?