Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Only watched ep 1, and it really does feel like the show is back to it's pre-Covid levels of mind fukkery and theorizing.

Ive only seen that first e, mind you, so these questions and shyt may have been answered in ep 2... but I doubt it.

1. What's up with the flies?

2. And racc00n sounds? lol

3. Is Caleb a host now? I kinda get the feeling Maeve gave Caleb a "Copy" of her daughter and a version of herself to make him happy while she was off hiding in the woods or whatever.

Note how similar Maeve and Caleb's wife are. Accent and such. Note how she was rocking that formal dress at ALL times while he was constantly looking like he just got off double shifts at the Dollar General Warehouse. Also note how their home was an old shack under a bridge on the outskirts of town, but on the inside it looked like they was ballin out of control. All of that feels like a life Maeve gave Caleb for a job well done.

:pachaha: What if Caleb really the host and daddy that was at that farm shack with Maeve and her daughter in WEstworld, but got decomissioned?

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Episode 3: Annees Folles

The title means Crazy Years.
Bernard back in the building :blessed: They brought back the widescreen aspect ratio and his hair when he was in The Sublime. Yes, I did see the end of last season but there was a 7 year time jump. I still thought we coulda seen him before episode 3 of an 8 episode season but that's in the past now.

I appreciate Ramin Djawadi's remix to Stillwater when Maeve and Caleb enter the new Roarin 20's Westworld. I was waiting to see if we'd hear a new version of that song. That's my favorite song from the score.

Bernard was fukkin them dudes up like he was The Terminator. I half expected him to be like

98753ce5-aaaa-441f-aa95-5991df16f894_text.gif

All them callbacks to Westworld season 1 were much appreciated, especially the subtle little twists. From Caleb NOT picking up the can to the safe robbery done to Metallica's Enter the Sandman instead of The Rolling Stones' Paint it Black.

Watching this episode made me wish that HBO Max had an X-Ray feature like Amazon does. :francis:

If Stubbs had a cigarette he coulda spotted those laser beams like Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid. :mjlol:

Damn that was some slick shyt at the end. Great fakeout.

5a07a3e5-1671-458d-a4d9-58739789f35d_text.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure that Bernard and Stubbs are rolling with a grown up Pinkman's daughter, and they're doing some crazy timeline shyt again.

I definitely assumed that was a grown-up Frankie, based on how the actress looked and the transitions between scenes. Plus we know Caleb was training her and the show loves timeline fukkery. Nice to see Daniel Wu show up, Into the Badlands was a dope show.

Westworld writers in the show, recycling the same narratives :skip:

Caleb got that fly treatment :francis:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Westworld underground bunker had a replica of whatshisface daughter, that means the "real world" they

say its out there is really still part of the amusement park lore; which showed Benard going through multiple dimensions in the episode intro:ohhh::lupe:

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Just when I thought I had it figured out, I go on reddit and there are posts with Bernard finishing peoples sentences all the way back in S1 on the island :dead: This is some 5D chess. 4 Seasons in and we're at S1E5ish still?

Wtf is this man? This show really fcuks with my perceived self intelligence fr no cap. I love it.

WW and Raised by Wolves might be the best Sci Fi series ever alongside the OGs S.G.1.