Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I really hope they're not doing either multipile timelines again, or that some scenes are in a "Matrix" world and some are in the real world.
But it worries me that the "New York" scenes seem disconnected from the rest of the show.
They most definitely are doing multiple timelines. MIB’s scenes with the cartel & Clem are in the past. And Dolores’ scenes do feel a bit off.
:ehh: HRG got a lil job on westworld, pinkman not walking around looking like a chump.CAC in all black with the real world takeover ambitions. first two eps better than all of last season, even with delores looking frail AF
:dead: That’s the name I thought of too when I saw him.

Im in Valencia right now. The shot from the opening scene looks amazing in person.
2nvZDRJ

2t5q6R
ntnD3w
WTF are we using to post pics? Tried 3 times with Flickr and I just 3 question marks

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Good two episodes, except the fact I don’t know where they are going with the “new brunette Dolores” storyline. It kind of feels like they are shoe horning that story in to keep using that actress because in reality the OG Delores is gone unless you count Charlotte who basically a copy and seems the closest to being Dolores. But ima chill and see where they go with this. I like the call back to season one with the train and black and white hats. I have a feeling they are going to use that Golden Era park to control more humans

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
MIB Hitting them hole in one's :merchant: that dude aint human scary hours :lupe:

Season is looking good except for the big chin delores parts. She out there looking like prime D Wade. :camby: we dont need her we already have a copy of delores running thangs :shaq: is it me or does Charlotte always have the :shaq: expression going on.

They better loopback into her story or she probably inside some machine simulation but keep her around for another episode so she can be killed brutally :demonic:

Maeve lookin :noah: when she dressed up :whew:

HBO better get their act right and bring back raised by wolves.
and somehow keeps this IP alive we need good sci-fi on TV.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good two episodes, except the fact I don’t know where they are going with the “new brunette Dolores” storyline. It kind of feels like they are shoe horning that story in to keep using that actress because in reality the OG Delores is gone unless you count Charlotte who basically a copy and seems the closest to being Dolores. But ima chill and see where they go with this. I like the call back to season one with the train and black and white hats. I have a feeling they are going to use that Golden Era park to control more humans

Even then that charlotte isn’t even a direct delores copy anymore. She adopted the personality/ambitions of the real Charlotte then became traumatized and bitter when they killed her family. So its just a new character altogether.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This episode was fire. So good to have the man in black back. Dude is scary asf

I'm glad that they didn't kill off the human version. I bet he gets his head attached to a new cyborg body and comes back for revenge :ufdup:

They most definitely are doing multiple timelines. MIB’s scenes with the cartel & Clem are in the past. And Dolores’ scenes do feel a bit off.

I'm not sure if that's true, at least not for all of the scenes. The scene with Charlotte/Dolores in the parking garage when she zip tied the guy seems to be in the same timeline as the MIB cartel scenes, and also in the same timeline as Maeve and Caleb visiting the "replaced" Senator. But about those Dolores scenes...

They better loopback into her story or she probably inside some machine simulation but keep her around for another episode so she can be killed brutally :demonic:

This is the kind of thing I'm afraid of. Those scenes remind me too much of Neo in the new Matrix sequel, working at a MMO game company and everything. Either that, or she's like a thousand years in the future and EVERYBODY is a host :francis:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I'm glad that they didn't kill off the human version. I bet he gets his head attached to a new cyborg body and comes back for revenge :ufdup:

I'm not sure if that's true, at least not for all of the scenes. The scene with Charlotte/Dolores in the parking garage when she zip tied the guy seems to be in the same timeline as the MIB cartel scenes, and also in the same timeline as Maeve and Caleb visiting the "replaced" Senator. But about those Dolores scenes...

This is the kind of thing I'm afraid of. Those scenes remind me too much of Neo in the new Matrix sequel, working at a MMO game company and everything. Either that, or she's like a thousand years in the future and EVERYBODY is a host :francis:
I was just thinking about that smelled just like the new matrix movie. Also i understand they are doing it because of the pandemic but the show feels empty like there are people missing. Only at the end did you see a large gathering of people. But other than those 2 lil things the show feels like its back on track.