Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Pretty sure that Bernard and Stubbs are rolling with a grown up Pinkman's daughter, and they're doing some crazy timeline shyt again.
yup, i think Benard's timeline is over a decade from the one with Maeve and Caleb.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Best episode so far. It helped that they let us connect timelines a bit with Bernard/Caleb's daughter storyline.

Also helps that Dolores wasn't in this episode :hubie: Trying to cram too many characters, who also happen to be in different timelines, into a 50 minute episode doesn't work too well.

But it also feels like they're just stalling with Dolores until they can incorporate her with other characters. The Man in Black is taking over companies, murdering politicians, Caleb protecting his family and on a mission with Maeve, meanwhile they have Dolores in the back of an Uber driving to New Jersey:heh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This season has been really good so far.

The only negative is the original Delores actor. There’s zero reason for that actor and this “Christina” storyline to be here other than to bring the actress back.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Good Episode, they restoring the feeling and trying to keep things a little more simple. But the timelines are still a bit confusing, I’m not sure of which storyline is current. But at least we starting to get some information about the flies. Bernard being back is great I like him having that additional knowledge. Just wonder why he is so hell bent on saving humanity when he see that we fukk it up 99% of the time.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I'm loving this season so far
That host little girl opening her head was creepy AF
goVB8EW.gif